Chapter 81 Prologue

-8 years later-

"Um sir, you said you would answer my question about the female dragon that was human, as well as her mate,but you still haven't."

A man with a golden beard and soft gentle green eyes turned around a smile splaying his face hair silky yet somehow spiked.
"Yes, I did didn't I? Well, would you rather ask me or myself and my mate?"

The children's eyes showed clear confusion until a shadow fell over the sky the kids looked up the golden haired man shielded his eyes a smile on his face upon seeing his mate in dragon form his three children flying with her drafting just above using her air currents to fly easier. His once thought to be gloved hand, glistening black now realized to be scales. His mate shifted mid flight landing as her children followed suit into their own human forms. Zack had red rimming his golden eyes underneath, horns growing straight back wings red with hues of blue to the thiner membrane of the skin. His wing shape was a lot broader for lower flight and supporting a lot of weight. Sophie had little draperies coming in as a silver tone sharp talons scratching her head, wings a chill blue and a lot larger wing base designed for water, her eyelids a sliver tone as well as actual eyes, her fingers had a little webbing between them. Then Kaden the youngest hid behind his mom like her he had a full sharp cat like makeup effect around the intense iridescent green eyes. Horns grew down curling around his ears and forward stopping by his chin. His wings were thin for aerial tact and his build was much like his moms. Zander went up to his mate pulling her against his side and gave her cheek a kiss she closed her eyes with a soft purr.
"This children, is my mate Iceis, my three kids Zack, Sophie, and Kaden." Zander replied pointing to his kids in the order he said their names. Zack was the boldest going up looking some of the males sizing them up and flirting with the girls. Sophie just couldn't give a shit and Kaden. Just wanted to leave he didn't like being around other people and much rather solitude.

"Wait, your the principal of this school?!" One of the kids exclaimed Iceis, Zack, Sophie, and Kaden all flinched back their hearing more sensitive.

"Shh, not so loud our hearing is very sensitive." Iceis spoke softly rubbing her ears as Zander pet her head softly.

"As for me being principal that came about when the Cornel tried to..." Iceis elbowed him in the ribs with a 'you tell them your sleeping in the casm.' Look "Well you can learn about the specifics in history class your still a bit young to have the details I'll leave it this, he put my mates life in danger countless times and tried to force certain things onto us." Zander looked back at Iceis who picked Kaden up. Sophie soon joined Zack, as some of the guys were flirting with her when he realized what was going on Zack went big bro to protect his sister from the pre-teen and teen advances. Kaden didn't like being held as Iceis let him crawl to her back as he was careful about not messing with her wings knowing she had them broken several times and couldn't even imagine how much it would have hurt. Kaden looked around as he scented something and slid down from his moms back going around the crowd of arguing boys his brother included and his indifferent sister who cast inquiry glances at him till she saw a girl that seemed to catch her attention as she went up to the small girl hanging towards the back to sit with her as they seemed to share a silent conversation. He himself stepped away from the group happening upon a much larger male teen his tiny reversal heart pulsates from shock and a bit of fear as he jumped back from the intimidating form that cast a blank look  at him but didn't make a move to go towards him. Kaden advanced up to him hesitantly sniffing him as the guy stiffened backing away from him. "What are you doing." He spoke in a very startled tone. "Smelling you..." he said softly. "Don't, its weird." "Sorry, I'm a dragon it's how I learn to know somebody." "Sure, and I'm not blind." He spoke in a amused tone. "It's true." He said taking the guys hand as he placed it on his horns which were sensitive and seemed to tingle from his hands. "Ohh, you weren't lying." He spoke in a soft manner. Kaden spoke with him chatting and being less shy feeling protected from the larger male even if he was blind. Zack on the other hand was close to a fight his dad broke up and Mom scolded him about trying to start as he walked away grumbling about ignorant humans. His fathers response was little to none his son was just going to be a challenge like he was grow out of it and make something of himself. Albeit he found his way into it with his mate to guid him.

So the only question remains to the conclusion of this book is the end really the end?