Tina's luggage

- SEE YA LATER BITCHES!

All of us look up to Tina, who was standing in victory at the head of the stairs, with five luggage at her feet.

Jake gets up and tries to take a closer look at her bags.

- What are you even taking on that trip?

"Well, brother, if you must know, these are necessities that I should have."

She points to the biggest suitcase. "My sweaters and jackets."
She points to a bright pink one. "Jeans and shorts."
She points to a slightly smaller but significantly packed suitcase. "Pajamas, underwear, and bathing suits."

- Why do you even need a bathing suit. It's gonna be snowing where you're going!!!

"And that's why I brought my ski equipment. It's in that bag." She holds a big black bag that seemed really heavy, and by the thud it made when Tina dropped it, I'm guessing it really is.

- Oh! I also got fancy dresses and a few shoes!

With a bright smile, Tina shows us a backpack, that she hung on her shoulders.

"And... makeup and jewelry to go with them!!!"

I immediately start clapping, as well as Amy and Grace, while the guys were busy rolling their eyes.

"Oh my God, Tina! You're freaking crazy. Where are you gonna put all this shit."

- I take half, Dave takes half.

- And he's okay with that?

- Oh, Dave doesn't mind.

"I sure don't", he says with a smile, walking up to her. "I told her there's gonna be many shops if she ever needs anything. But take everything you want, babe."

He gives her a kiss on the cheek, and when he pulls back, he's already got one of her suitcases in hand. Tina looks back at Jake with a triumph expression and a smirk.

"Dude, you can say no if it will bother, you know. She's not holding you at gunpoint."

"Who said I wasn't?", Tina arches a brow.

- Poor Dave, Jake sighs.

"Oh shut up, Jake!" Tina exclaims.

- Yes Jake, shut up!

Jake turns to the sound of my voice.

I was sitting comfortably on the couch, next to the place he was previously sitting in. He looks down at me, but instead of answering back, his frowning expression turns into a sweet, contagious smile.

- Aww look at you! Smiling at each other like idiots! I'm so gonna miss these moments!

Tina's words make me blush. I look down, trying to hide the fact that my face was burning hot.

"And we're so not gonna miss you in them", he mutters.

Oh God. So he didn't deny we had moments??

I clear my throat, pushing my excitement and crazy thoughts aside.

- Here, let me help you.

I get up and try to take one of her suitcases down. Even though I find it heavy, I push through and make it to the front door.

While Oliver and Luke were helping Dave stuff the car, Tina and I start chit chatting on the porch.

- I'll try to get a signal whenever I can, I promise. But Dave said that when it's snowing the house barely gets any.

- This so exciting!! Did you download movies or something? For cozy nights and stuff?

- Yep. We've got DvDs too. And board games. His house is stuffed with things like that, don't worry, we won't get bored.

"I'm sure you wont", I wink at her.

She blushes a little. "You're unsufferable."

I chuckle at her embarrassment. "What? A cozy, cold night in the mountains... The fire is burning in the fireplace... You're both laying there... cuddling... you realize how much you love each other..."

- Stop fantasizing about me and my boyfriend having sex and worry about who you're gonna be sleeping with! Oh that's right! Your neighbor has the house for himself for two weeks while his sister is away in the mountains! Oh! And it also happens that you're both immensely into each other too!!!

"What's with the high-pitched voice, crazy lady?" Jake approaches us.

I turn sharply to him before Tina even gets the chance to say another crazy thing.

"You are not a part of this conversation!"

He looks down at my pointed finger, then back up at me. "Is that so?", he smirks.

"Ugh, fuck off."

My annoyed tone is obviously fake, as a smile makes it way to my lips.

Tina whispers to me, exasperated. "Please! Just open your eyes! You can't even look at each other without smiling!"

"I can't help it!" I whisper back.

"That's exactly my point!"

- Babe! It's time to go!

Tina and I look at Dave, who came up to us.

"Sorry to interrupt, but if we wanna skip traffic we should be going now. The car's ready."

"Yeah, of course", Tina answers. She turns back to me. "Even though I would love to continue this conversation, I don't wanna miss our flight and have to wait in the airport for another."

Jake, Tina and I chuckle.

"Take care", I say as we hug goodbye.

"Don't do something I wouldn't do!", Tina tells her brother as she hugs him next. She pulls away, looks back and forth between me and Jake, then looks at him directly in the eye with a small smile. "Actually, do."