Chapter 3: Life in the hell-1.

'Argent POV:'

It's been four hundred years since I got reincarnated here. In this time, a lot of things happened.

Like I met five out of the remaining seven primordial demons. They all have different kinds of personalities like destructive, childish, prideful, quietly scary, and wicked. But we all share the same personality trait, and that is pridefulness.

They are a handful, but I get along well with everyone. And I learned a lot from them, like magic and things like that.

First, I stumbled upon the duo of Vert and Bleu. Most of the time, they stay together, but sometimes they go their separate ways. When we first met, they wanted to fight me, so we fought, and I obviously won.

As a prize, I learned elemental magic from them. And we fought from time to time, but I mostly won, and each time we grew stronger than before.

In between those fights, my [Black Flames] evolved into the extra skill [Hell Flames], and [Lightning] evolved into the extra skill [Black Lightning]. And I gained some skills like [Thought Communication] and some other skills.

To my surprise, Bleu is a gossiper. From her, I learned that all the other primordials have evolved into arch demons, and only I am left behind. Blue is childish, while on the other hand, Vert is quite reserved to herself.

Then I met Blanc. She is a bit different from the other two; she is more elegant and prideful than the others. But she also wanted to fight me, so I fought her as well and won, and as a prize, I learned death magic from her.

After departing from her, I was exploring the east part of hell, but then I suddenly got caught up in the middle of Jaune and Violet's battle.

When they spotted me, they started to attack me without reason, and not simple attacks, the type of attacks that directly damage souls.

But thankfully, I have soul resistance, [Gluttony], and [Chaotic Eyes of Distraction]. Because of that, I was able to withstand most of the attacks because all I have are defensive skills, and the only offensive skills I had at that time are [Hell Flames] and [Black Lightning].

But still, some of them hit me, and thanks to that, I gained a resistance called [Soul Regeneration]. I don't know why this is a resistance thing; shouldn't it be considered as a skill?

Just as I was about to get a strong attack that could possibly kill me, I remembered that I have a skill called [Chaotic Eyes of Distraction]. By using that skill, I nullified the attack.

After seeing what I did, they are shocked, and taking this chance, I used my other skill which I didn't use up until now because I didn't know how to use it.

But seeing that I have no other choice, I created a sword using [material creation] and coated it with [Chaos Energy] and defeated both of them.

But to my shock, which turned into joy after fighting them, I evolved into an Arch demon. And thus, all the primordial demons are equally ranked. From them, I learned Nuclear Magic, Poison magic, and Poison Resistance along with a skill [Barrier Creation].

After that fight, I realized that this [Chaos energy] I can't control it to its fullest, and this energy is too dangerous to use recklessly, so I told [Great Sage] to analyze everything about this energy.

Well, this happened 150 years ago. [Great Sage] told me that it will take a minimum of 150 years to analyze the energy. Meanwhile, I found one descendant of my lineage, and he started to serve me.

He is a greater demon and the only one I am able to find of my lineage. For some reason, I don't have many descendants like others.

Another thing happened during this time period, [Great Sage] is slowly showing some emotions. It's not that often, but sometimes she shows it.