Chapter 39: Titanic Strength: The Second Strongest Subordinate's Mighty Power!

It has been 50 years since I rescued Zegion and Apito, and some interesting things have happened in this short amount of time.

Like after Velz took me to her room, we had an intense sex session, and later it turned into an intense threesome that lasted for a week.

After that, I returned to my place. Then, I asked Ciel about the new skill that Leon had acquired.

She told me that the new skill has all the extra skills integrated into it for it to evolve as its sub-skills.

Additionally, it has two new sub-skills, which are [Energy Purification] and [Spiritual Particle Manipulation].

The sub-skill [Energy Purification] gives him the ability to use energy in its purest form. The sub-skill [Spiritual Particle Manipulation] gives him the ability to wield Spiritrons without any collateral damage and allows him to go all out.

Actually, his sub-skill [Spiritual Particle Manipulation] is similar to Shizue's [Spiritual Particle Domination], but at the same time different, because his sub-skill is inferior to Shizue's.

It's because the skills that have [Manipulation] in them are inferior and weaker than the skills which have [Domination] in them.

For example, [Space-Time Manipulation] and [Space-Time Domination] they are the same but different.

[Space-Time Domination] gives the user complete control over the elements of Space and Time. However, [Space-Time Manipulation] is different. It grants the user the ability to manipulate and utilize the elements of Space and Time, but it depends on the user's proficiency in the skill. On the other hand, with [Space-Time Domination], proficiency doesn't matter, which is why [Space-Time Domination] is superior and stronger than [Space-Time Manipulation].

Furthermore, the evolution of [Space-Time Manipulation] is [Space-Time Domination], which also proves that [Space-Time Manipulation] is inferior and weaker than [Space-Time Domination].

The same principle applies to [Law Domination] and [Law Manipulation].

In [Law Manipulation], the user needs sufficient information, knowledge, and affinity with scientific and magical laws to manipulate them effectively. Otherwise, the user wouldn't be able to unleash its full potential.

However, in [Law Domination], it's different. Here, while the user still requires information, it's not always necessary. Moreover, the user has absolute control over the laws of the world, whether from a magical or scientific perspective. This control extends from the basic elements of Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, and Space, down to properties like gravity, heat, and inertia.

Additionally, the evolution of [Law Manipulation] is [Law Domination].

The same principle applies to every skill that has [Manipulation] in them. They are inferior and weaker than the skills that have [Domination] in them.

Additionally, the evolution of every skill that has [Manipulation] in them is the skills that have [Domination] in them.

However, it doesn't apply to intrinsic skills because even if the intrinsic skill has [Manipulation] and [Domination] in them, the performance and power will be the same.

So, here Leon's [Spiritual Particle Manipulation] is weaker than Shizue's [Spiritual Particle Domination].

Nevertheless, it still grants him the ability to use Spiritrons and additionally removes the risk of collateral damage, allowing him to go all out.

Well, that's all about Leon's skill.

After returning to my place, I found out that Zegion and Apito had completed their evolution process and now had taken humanoid form.