Chapter 53: The Truth of Creation: The King's Artistry.

Attention: Sorry for the delay, everyone. I intended to post this chapter on Thursday night, but it got delayed.

The delay was due to an accident I had five days ago. What happened is that my friend and we got drunk (accidentally). After getting drunk, we were riding our bike back to our hostel when we accidentally hit a traffic light. We mistook it for an alley, thinking it was a shortcut to our hostel. We didn't suffer any major injuries; I ended up with a fracture on my leg and a broken finger and need a week of rest, while my friend had a broken arm. However, I'm sure there should be an alley there instead of a traffic light, wait am I still high? Who knows. I guess this is what they call the Mandela Effect.
______________________________________
"Continuation From Previous Chapter:"

"Rimuru POV:"

"Now, as for the answer to your question," I started, addressing Veldora.

"I'll answer your questions, but it will take some time for the explanation, so let's take a seat," I said to Veldora and gestured to Ciel. She understood what I needed and created three chairs and a table with a few snacks on it.

As she created the table and chairs, we took our seats. Veldora and I sat facing each other, while Ciel took a seat beside me.

"I will tell you, but first, tell me how much you know about existence," I asked Veldora.

It's necessary to gauge his understanding beforehand because if he lacks knowledge about existence, he will struggle to comprehend the majority of the information I'm about to share.

"Well, from our experiences, and from what I had heard from you and big bro Veldanava, I know this much: that this is not the only world. The world is far bigger than what we think. It is separated into three parts, and two parts are inside one part, which is The Void, and it is infinite. One part is known as Tensura World, which is created by big bro Veldanava, and it is separated from The Void. The other part, the second part, is called The Fiction World, which is created by The Void itself. This world is also separated by The Void and The Tensura World. And no one from either world can travel to another world except you and Ciel. Even if these worlds are big and infinite, they are still only a fraction of The Void," Veldora told me what he knows.

I must say I am a little disappointed because from our experience, he should be aware of it a little more. I guess I'll tell him a little more, and also, even if he knows that, I still need to tell him the other things that beside me and Ciel, no one knows.

"Well, you have a good understanding, but still, there are a lot more things than this. But well, I guess I should tell you," I said while taking a sip of my tea, which Ciel just made for me.

"You see, in the vast expanse of the Void, there exist infinite layers, each with its own unique existence. Similarly, The Fiction World mirrors this structure; it also has infinite layers, and each layer has its own existence, its own world. Some worlds from the Fiction World have their own voids.

Additionally, there are multiple layers inside Tensura, and each layer has intricate and complex web of infinite realities. Each reality has its alternate reality. Each and every reality is different from the others, whether it's the main reality or an alternate reality. Still, there are some similarities between them. However, there are some realities that are completely different from others.

All these combined realities of one layer make one True reality, and all the combined realities of every layer make one Primitive reality.

On the other hand, in the Fiction World, things go a little differently because there are some worlds that have only one reality, while there are some worlds that have several realities. There are also some worlds that have several True realities and some worlds that have several Primitive realities.