Chapter 28: Reaction to the Outburst of Rimuru and Future Plans.

'Diablo POV:'

Oh... My Great Lord, what have I done to deserve the opportunity to witness this sight of you? Truly, now I feel immensely blessed!

Ah... What a sight to behold! Such power, such majestic appearance-truly, a beautiful sight to witness!

After seeing this sight of my lord, only a few words come to mind:

Attractive, pretty, handsome, good-looking, nice-looking, pleasing, alluring, prepossessing, as pretty as a picture, lovely, charming, delightful, appealing, engaging, winsome, ravishing, gorgeous, heavenly, stunning, arresting, glamorous, irresistible, bewitching, beguiling, graceful, elegant, exquisite, aesthetic, artistic, decorative, magnificent, bonny, hottest, divine, drop-dead gorgeous, fashionable, beddable, easy on the eye, fit, smashing, cute, divine beauty, divine spunky, beauteous, majestic appearance, and many more.

Ah... My lord, truly a beautiful sight to behold. I made the right decision not to kill this human when she was disrespecting my lord.

I feel blessed!

'Veldora POV:'

This is bad! Really, really bad! Why is Rimuru releasing so much aura? What happened? I need to do something!

Wait, is he angry or what? Should I ask Ciel? Yeah, I'll do that!

"Ciel! Ciel! You there!" (Veldora)

"*No response*." (Ciel)

"Dammit, why is she not responding? Hey, Ciel, please listen to me. If you answer me, then I'll make Rimuru go swimming, and there you can take his pictures to add to your collection! So, please answer me!" (Veldora)

"Deal!" (Ciel)

"You! You were just baiting me, aren't you?" (Veldora)

"I don't know what you're saying. Now, what do you want to ask?" (Ciel in an innocent voice)

"Just tell me, why is bro releasing this much of his aura?" (Veldora)

"Master is trying to put someone in their place, that's why to intimidate that person, master is releasing his aura." (Ciel)

"That's it! He isn't angry, right?" (Veldora)

"Master is not that angry. He is only a little angry, but I have the situation under control, so there is no need to worry." (Ciel)

"I am not worried or anything! I was just thinking that if he is angry, then maybe we can fight, and I will be able to show him some of my moves. That's it, there is nothing more! Yeah, nothing more! Kuhahahahaha haahhaahh!" (Veldora)

"I know! I know! Now I am recording master acting cool, so don't disturb me, you dragon!" (Ciel, with the last part in a scary voice)

"Yes, ma'am! I am also coming there." (Veldora)

"Do whatever you want! Just don't interrupt me again!" (Ciel)

I should go and see this for myself and show everyone my mighty power by fighting Rimuru.

Because I, the great storm dragon Veldora Tempest, am the strongest dragon alive! Kuhahahahaha haahhaahh hahahaha!

'Milim POV:'

Why is Rimuru releasing his aura, noda? Does he want me to come towards him, noda? Does he want to fight me, noda? Or did he make something delicious for food, noda?

This is so confusing, noda! Ahh... Why didn't he just send me a thought communication?

Should I just go to him? Yes, I will just go and see what he is doing. And I can eat something delicious too, noda!