Chapter 16: Chrono-Saltation.

'Rimuru POV:'

As I slowly opened my eyes I feel some waight on my right side of body. I looked down only to see a beautiful sleeping face of a naked woman. I was going to freak out but the events that transpired last night came rushing into me.

I started smile as I remembered last nights events. We did for atleast 40 rounds last night and sleep for only one and half hour. 'So it's all true huh..'

Well now I have most beautiful wife in entire existence.

It seems like she also about to wake up.

"mhm...Master... is it morning already..."Ciel said while sitting and rubbing her eyes.

'how cute~'

I guess it's time to wake up.

"Yes it's morning. Time to get up." I said

"It was fun last night!" I said to her as we get up from bed.

"Yeah! It was fun. But sadly we have some work today."She said and she starting to stretch her body.

I can see the heavenly vive.

"Yeah.. you are right, but hey after this we have nothing to do! Doesn't that mean we have lots of time." I said to her enthusiastically.

"Yes you are right master." She also agreed with me.

Yeah now that I think about it we are immortal beings and after becoming a true dragon I am a somthing like nature phenomenon so I have lots of time.

Now after this work is done we can spend alot of time together hehehe.

"But first let's take a shower first."I said to her as I started to head towards bathroom. And she also started to fallow me.
.
.
.
.
.
*On hot bathroom sex session later*

"That was a really good bath!!" I said to no one in perticular.

Well we did sex in the bathroom afterall. And we did for 10 rounds too.

"Let's go to see everyone and talk with them." I said to Ciel.

"Yes master, but first let me return inside our souls." Ciel said to me.

I don't understand, didn't she now take human form for herself why did she wants to return inside our souls? Is that even possible?

"Why are you want to return inside again? Didn't you able to manifest your body for yourself now? And is that even possible?" I asked her because I didn't understand.

"Well yes I can create a body for me and live outside from you and yes it is possible to return inside our souls." She said to me.

"Then why did you want to return inside our souls?" I asked her again.

"Well I feel more comfortable there. And it feels like I belong there. So I would like to return inside our souls." She said to me.

Well if she feels like that, then I don't mind it.

"Well I don't mind it. Do whatever you like." I said to her.

And just as I said that her she opened a portal.

"Why are you storing your body inside the [Imaginary Space]? Can't you just manifest your body whenever you want?" I asked her.

If she can manifest herself anytime she wants then there is no need for her to store her body inside [Imaginary Space]. she can just manifest her body anytime.

"Master I can do that, but I would like to put this body inside [Imaginary Space] because in this way, if I have to manifest infront of someone then I can just open a portal connected from [Imaginary Space] and tell them that I live in separate dimension or live inside our [Imaginary Space] and in this way no one will recognise that who actually am I." She gave me a long explanation about that.