Chapter 4: Life in hell - 2.

'From Previous Chapter'

"So, are you going to admit defeat, or do I have to deal with you too?" I asked him.

If he insists on fighting, I'll have no choice but to eliminate him.

"No, no, Argent-sama. I will submit to you. Please accept me as one of your servants," he said.

Ehh... Ehhhhhhhhh...?

'Continuation Argent POV:'

Ehh.....Ehhhhhhh...?

What is he saying? Why would I take him under me? I don't need any subordinates now, maybe in the future, but not presently. I will just decline him for now, but it's going to be tough.

"Hey... Noir, why would you want to serve me?" I asked him because I need to understand his reasoning.

"Because now, I can see your greatness. Even if it's your lowest rank, I will become your subordinate." The first part he said like he was speaking of a deity, and later he seemed desperate.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't need any subordinates at the moment.

"I will greatly appreciate the thought of you serving me, but I don't currently require any subordinates. However, if in the future the need arises, then I will certainly consider you. So for the time being, let's become friends," I explained to him.

Initially, I was going to decline him, but seeing his disheartened expression, I reconsidered. When I mentioned I didn't need him, he looked as if he had been through a traumatic experience. Witnessing his reaction, I changed my mind, and he seemed relieved, at least for now.

"Thanks for the opportunity, Argent-sama," he said while bowing.

"Don't call me '-sama', okay? We are friends, and friends are equals, right? So, let's keep it casual," I suggested, wanting to avoid creating a hierarchical dynamic.

"Being equal to Argent-san is like a blessing," he said.

After that, I returned home with Noir accompanying me. He expressed a desire to stay with me for a while, which I welcomed. This arrangement allows me to learn Dark magic from him, so I agreed to his request.

So here I am sitting in my home. I wonder how strong I have gotten since my evolution. I feel that I have gotten a lot stronger, but how much? Let's ask Raphael about it.

>>Hey Raphael, could you run an appraisal on me?<<

<<Understood,

Name: Unnamed

Race: Primordial demon {Spiritual being.}(Demon peer)

Title(s): Primordial Silver, Progenitor of the Silver.

Nickname: Argent.

Existence Value: 3,500,250 (3.5 M)

Intrinsic skills: Magic Resistance, Material Creation, Possession, Ultra-Speed Regeneration.

Ultimate Skill:
1. Wisdom King : Raphael
Sub-Skills;
(1) Thought Acceleration: Accelerates the user's thought processing speed up to a factor of a million.
(2) Analytical Appraisal: Analyzes and assesses the target.
(3) Parallel Operation: The ability to detach analysis of phenomena from their regular thoughts.
(4) Chant Annulment: Eliminates the need for chanting when using magic.
(5) All of Creation: The ability to comprehend any non-concealed phenomena in this world.
(6) Synthesize/Separate: Inherited from Degenerate. Allows the user to merge two things together or split things apart into more basic components.
(7) Alteration: The ability to modify and evolve skills.
(8) Future Attack Prediction: The ability to predict attacks in the form of light trails. The terrifying properties of this skill is not its ability to predict, but that whatever it predicts is guaranteed to happen.
(9) Earth's Knowledge: All the knowledge on earth is available be it past present and future. Future means after individual masters death.