Chapter 49: Return to Beloved: Shizue's Homecoming.

"Rimuru POV:"

Well, it's time to welcome Shizue. Let's go!

Finally, after so many years, she is coming back. She better make it up to me. Hmph!

Well, anyway, now I am almost there; those idiots and Shizue should be here.

Ah, here they come, shouting like idiots!

"Ahhh... if I die here, then I will haunt you for the rest of your life, Cabal," Elen said. Elen is the teen adventure girl.

"Hahaha, that's not gonna happen. You know why? Because I am going to die here too," Cabal said. Cabal is the man who is approximately 30 years old.

"Hey, you two, don't leave me behind. I am dying too," Gido said. Gido is the same age as Cabal.

And all three of them are elves. Well, right now they are hiding that they are elves by using some magic to conceal their identity and show that they are humans. But from my eyes, nothing can be hidden.

But still, I don't get it. Why are they running like this? Can't Shizue just deal with those bugs and come to me? I guess she must have something in her mind. Well, I'll let her do her thing. For the time being, I'll just observe what she wants to do.

"Shizue POV:"

"Ahhh... if I die here, then I will haunt you for the rest of your life, Cabal," Elen yelled.

"Hahaha, that's not gonna happen. You know why? Because I am going to die here too," Cabal replied to Elen.

"Hey, you two, don't leave me behind. I am dying too," Gido said, not wanting to feel left out.

These idiots again! Huh... What am I doing in this situation?

Ah, I remember. After I joined their group to return to Jura Forest, just like how I should be, I decided to do things as I did in my previous time, as a way to pass the time.

But these idiots!!!! They are even worse than before. They are really a monster-attracting magnet!! Since we started our journey, they have almost died more than fifty times! That Cabal, he always pokes some monster nest, and they chase us around. It's a good thing that I am strong now, but still, if I were as strong as I was with Ifrit, then we would be dead long ago.

Seriously, I should have just killed these ants and returned to my Rimu. I've had enough of these idiots. Now, I am done with their idiocy. I can't take it anymore.

Here I go!

*whoooosh* *swiiiiiish*

And that's done! In one swing, all the ants are done.

"Whoa..!!! Shizue, how did you do that? That was amazing!!" Elen exclaimed.

Well, despite almost dying more than once, she is as energetic as ever.

"I never knew that you were so strong," Gido said, walking over to me.

"Thanks again for saving us. If you weren't with us, we might have died long ago. Hahaha," Cabal awkwardly said while joining us.

You should be asking how I'm able to kill those monsters without breaking a sweat, idiots!! If they behave like this in the future, they will surely die by someone's hands instead of monsters.

"Look who's talking, the guy who attracted monsters towards us," Elen said to Cabal in an angry or irritated voice, I can't say.

"Hey, I am not the one who always brings trouble, you know!!" Cabal retorted back to Elen.