Chapter 23: Some events that happened in my life

'Rimuru POV:'

It's been nearly 18,000 years since Milim's last rampage, and time has seemed to flow steadily since then, with few notable events breaking the flow.

On the day when we created our Demon Lord council, we had a party at Guy's place. Everything went well at that party, except for a few things.

Present at the party were myself, Ciel, Velz, Velgrynd, Milim, Guy, Ramiris, Veldora, Diablo, Rain, and Misary.

After discovering that Ciel is my wife, Milim almost went on a rampage again, but we were able to calm her down.

As the night progressed, the atmosphere grew more intimate, culminating in an unexpected turn of events. A moment of passion between Velz, Grynd, and myself evolved into a steamy threesome. When Ciel decided to join in, it became a foursome, adding an extra layer of excitement to the already memorable occasion.
(A/N: If you guys want, I can make a side story [lemon chapter] of this later. Tell me in the comments.)

At the party, we all decided to relax and have fun by letting go of our usual defenses and enjoying some drinks without holding back. Velz, feeling a bit competitive, challenged me to a drinking game, maybe hoping to get back at me for making her work before. Grynd, being Grynd, couldn't resist joining in, adding to the excitement with her friendly rivalry with Velz.

As the night went on and the drinks kept coming, the contest became less important, and we all just focused on having a good time, laughing and chatting.

But with all that alcohol flowing, our guards were down, and things got a bit wild. Before we knew it, I found myself in a steamy situation with Velz and Grynd.

And just when I thought things couldn't get any crazier, Ciel jumped in, adding even more fun to the mix. After the steamy encounter, I ended up having sex with Velz, Grynd, and Ciel, adding an unexpected twist to the already memorable night.

Second morning when we all woke up, we were freaked out because we were all naked in one room on a single bed. I was in the middle of the bed, Velz was on the right side of me, Grynd was on the left side of me, and Ciel was on top of me. But after remembering the events of the previous night, we calmed down.

After that, we had a talk. Ciel said she didn't mind if they wanted to be with me, but Velz said she enjoyed sex with me but as of right now, she didn't want to enter into any romantic relationship, and the same went for Grynd.

Then Ciel proposed that we could have a relationship where we could satisfy our desires without getting into any romantic relationship. It's like we're very close friends and have a sexual relationship, but we're not interested in a romantic way with each other, like friends with benefits.

Actually, after spending the night with them, I had realized that I have feelings for them. But I didn't confess my feelings to them because when they told me they didn't want to enter into any romantic relationship right now, I thought that if I were to confess my feelings to them, there is a chance that they would change their minds out of sympathy, and I don't want anyone's sympathy.

Because we are close friends and now only one step behind getting into a romantic relationship, and now if I were to confess my feelings to them, then they could change their minds because of me, and I don't want that. I want them to take this decision by themselves, and I don't want to force my opinions/feelings on them.

I don't want them to reconsider their choices just because of me. I want them to choose their decision without any pressure or something like that.

That's why I decided to honor their decision and wait until they change their minds.