Chapter 56: Blow Off Some Steam: Unleash!

"If truth is cruel, then a lie must be kindness; that's why kindness is a lie."
             - One of the G.O.A.T.s,                
                              Hachiman Hikigaya.
______________________________________

"Veldora POV:"

Right now, I am returning to Tempest from my stroll. I must say it was quite the stroll. Those puny humans were quite amusing; their reactions when they saw me were nothing short of hilarious. Truly, Rimuru knows how to find amusing things and cure boredom.

When they beheld my glorious, magnificent, majestic, and mighty dragon form, they were unable to contain their shock and awe. It wasn't just shock; they were utterly terrified to the point that some of them died just from seeing me. Pathetic creatures.

Chaos erupted across their lands as panic spread like wildfire. It was very amusing to see. In every corner of their cities, people ran in fear, screaming and scrambling for safety like bugs when they see their predators. Hahaha. Their bustling marketplaces emptied in seconds, and their streets became chaotic with the desperate movements of terrified citizens. The leaders, too, were thrown into chaos, unable to maintain order or provide reassurance to their people, because they themselves were also too terrified to think.

The sight of my majestic form sent waves of terror through their hearts, disrupting their lives and shattering their sense of security like a mirror. Their military forces were mobilized, but their efforts were in vain against my overwhelming presence. Of course, that was going to happen-I am The Great Mighty Storm: Dragon Veldora Tempest, after all! Kuhahahahahaha! Hahahahahahah! Hahahahaha!

The air was thick with fear that could be cut with a knife, and whispers of my return spread rapidly, causing widespread pandemonium. Any semblance of awe was completely overshadowed by their sheer panic and dread as they realized the true power and might of a True Dragon. Such was the impact of me just making a small appearance.

Just from their looks, I don't think they will do anything stupid like attacking our forest or anything. They are too terrified to do something like that. And even if they did, I would just annihilate them. Kuhahahahahaha! Hahahahahahah! Hahahahaha!

Well, now that I am near Tempest, I should return to my human form. If I don't, the residents of Tempest might be scared of me, and if a commotion breaks out, I am done for. Rimuru might just scold me, but Ciel? I don't even want to think about it. Last time when I did something wrong, she punished me and gave me a good scolding. I still remember it, although only a little vividly.

Her calm but stern voice, the cold, methodical precision of her words. She didn't just stop at scolding; she handed out a punishment that was both fair and unyielding. For days, I was tasked with the most tedious chores in the world, and for five straight years, she didn't even let me touch a manga, let alone read it. She made sure that I had plenty of time to reflect on my actions in an empty place. I get that I was in the wrong, but she didn't have to ban me from reading manga!

Her anger was terrifying-scarier than my sisters when they used to educate me years ago.

Despite all my power and experience, I'm scared of Ciel. When she gets angry, it's like facing a force of nature. Her eyes seem to pierce right through you, and her words cut deeper than any sword. There's no escaping her judgment, and the memory of being on the receiving end of her anger still sends shivers down my spine.

So, as much as I enjoy my glorious, magnificent, majestic, and mighty dragon form, I know better than to risk causing unnecessary trouble in Tempest and making her angry is to shift to my human form. The last thing I need is another one of Ciel's 'lessons.'