Chapter 34: The End of The Legendary Battle!!!

"The real battle begins now!" Rimuru exclaimed, his excitement evident as the anticipation of the impending clash grew.

Just as Rimuru said, he appeared between both of them and delivered simultaneous kicks.

After being struck by Rimuru's kick, both of them shot off in opposite directions with immeasurable speed.

However, they managed to regain their stability in the middle and held their ground.

They looked towards each other, nodding, and Veldora began preparing an attack while Milim engaged in battle with Rimuru.

Right now, to others like Guy, Diablo, Velzard, and Velgrynd, their speed is too much. They can't even see them at the moment. The only way they perceive Rimuru, Milim, and Veldora's movements is through the trails of light left behind.

For the likes of Rain, Misary, and Luminous, they are invisible. Occasional explosions and shockwaves are their only cues that the fight is still ongoing.

As they continue to watch, their excitement only increases. Meanwhile, Veldora is ready to unleash his attack.

"Rimuru, brace yourself! Witness the might of my latest creation, the TURBULENCE WAVE!!!" Veldora's voice boomed with anticipation, his eyes blazing with determination as he unleashed a devastating torrent of energy aimed directly at Rimuru. The space and time around them seemed to warp and distort as the swirling vortex of power surged forward, promising an epic clash of titans.

This new attack, 'Turbulence Wave,' is a more improved combination of Veldora's previous attacks, 'Fertility Paradox,' and 'Chaos Ray.'

'Fertility Paradox' is also one of Veldora's new attacks, or rather a magical spell, although technically it's Veldora's Divine Protection. However, it can be utilized as an offensive magic spell.

'Fertility Paradox' is an ability that utilizes the opponent's body as its core, shrouding the surrounding area in darkness. It operates by transforming the state of magicules, purifying them, while simultaneously harnessing the target as an energy source.

Moreover, it possesses the capability to accelerate the growth of nature and restore ravaged lands to their former state. The culmination of this ability results in the creation of vast forests teeming with lush vegetation. Meanwhile, the opponent is absorbed into the earth, their essence melding with the land. The regeneration of their body would require centuries, if not millennia, to complete.

Drawing from the core essence of 'Fertility Paradox,' which involves the manipulation and purification of magicules, Veldora integrated it with aspects of 'Chaos Ray' to create his latest technique, the powerful and devastating attack known as the 'Turbulence Wave.'

In executing this technique, Veldora concentrates a vast amount of magicules and channels his aura into his hands, akin to the Kamehameha. This energy is then encased in two layers, mimicking the structure of Chaos Ray, before incorporating the core essence of Fertility Paradox.

Operating similarly to 'Chaos Ray' but enhanced by the additive properties of Fertility Paradox, this attack surpasses its predecessors in sheer power and destructive force. Upon impact, it unleashes waves of energy that surge through the target's body, inducing a transformation in the magicules within the target's body. This transformation leads to the purification of opponents' energy, collapsing the target's Physical, Spiritual, and Astral bodies along with the target's soul in an instantaneous and irreversible manner, reducing the target into nothingness within seconds. It is even capable of erasing the Information Particles from existence.

Following the initial impact, the residual energy within the attack detonates explosively, mirroring the aftermath of Chaos Ray. This secondary explosion extends its destructive reach to annihilate everything within its vicinity. With a magnitude of twenty to thirty times the destructive force of Chaos Ray alone, this technique possesses the capability to obliterate more than half of the Cardinal World.