Chapter 46: Dwargon's Blacksmith.

'From Previous Chapter'

"If you don't want, then I can leave," I added quickly, ensuring his brother was returned to his prior state before administering the full potion.

With that said, I turned alongside Ciel, gesturing to depart.

As we began to leave, I noticed a particular look in Ciel's eyes. She seemed captivated by my villainous demeanor.

But for now, I should just focus on Kaijin.

'Continue'

'Rimuru POV:'

"Hehehe, this will do the trick," I mused inwardly to myself, quite pleased with how things were going on.

"Well, so what's your decision?" I asked him casually, positioning myself near the exit.

He is on the verge of giving in. And seeing Kaijin's hesitance, I couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. It seemed my calculated moves were paying off exactly as I had anticipated.

Good job, me!!!

I gave a shout of encouragement to myself because I am liking this situation. It is a well-executed strategy after all, just like hook-line-sinker.

Now that I think about I had created many layers of manipulation at play. First, I established contact with Kaijin, giving him a sense of hope. Then, I showed my capability to solve his problems. Finally, I created a scenario where he had no choice but choose the choice of my interest.

I think I will do a good job as a villain.

<<I absolutely agree with you, Master will be a perfect and strongest villain. But still, you don't have to create circumstances where he must choose your side.>>

And here she goes again, slipping into her motherly mode.

Well, she is not entirely wrong. It is true that I deliberately stopped the soldiers who were going to help the people injured in the cave incident, thereby causing injuries to Kaijin's brothers.

Later, after coming here, I gave Kaijin a false sense of security by offering him hope that I could help him by healing his brothers and solving his sword problem. Then, I crushed that hope by revealing that he must leave this kingdom, pledge his loyalty and alliance to me, and become my subordinate. Finally, I returned his brother to his prior state before healing him and presented him with two choices: either he and his brothers become my subordinates, or I leave. And once again, I gave him a glimmer of hope, but with a severe price.

Actually, in reality, he only has one choice, and that is to become my subordinate. Because I know that Kaijin has a deep bond with his brothers, and to save them and restore them to their former state, he can do anything. Now that I have presented him with these choices, he must choose the first option, or else his brothers won't recover, and he doesn't want that. So, he must choose the first option.

And that's exactly what I want. A clean and perfect plan. And in the end, what mattered most is the execution of a flawless plan, one that would secure my objectives without fail.

A act befitting to a great villain.

Hahahaha! All these people should bow before me, the greatest villain of all time, the Great Demon Lord: Rimuru Tempest!! Hahahaha!

I think Veldora's otaku personality is rubbing off on me.

<<It seems that I need to take some measures before master goes insane. Yes, one week of sleeping outside will do the job. Yeah, let's do that. It will make master himself again. Oops, I think I just said that out loud!>> (Thought out loud)