Chapter 32: Destruction of Ruberios and The Start of The Fight.

'Third Person POV:'

(A.N. This picture does not belong to me.)

There is a kingdom in the northwest side of the continent known as the Holy Kingdom of Ruberios.

It is ruled by one of the Demon Lords, also known as the Queen of Nightmares: Luminous Valantine. Luminous is a complex individual, embodying traits of both goodness and evil, along with tendencies towards perversion, pride, and arrogance.

At this moment, this Demon Lord is pursuing one individual with all her might. That individual is The Great Mighty Storm Dragon, Veldora Tempest.

She is pursuing him because currently, more than half of her kingdom is destroyed, and the remaining half is being destroyed.

It happened 10 minutes ago. Veldora suddenly appeared above her kingdom and started to destroy it as if he were going on a rampage.

Actually, she had received a warning from her good friend, also the True Hero/Awakened Hero Hinata Sakaguchi, who also gave her souls to evolve into a True Demon Lord.

(A.N. Yes, yes. Hinata had awakened during her travels, and she had told Luminous the canon story.)

Hinata had warned her that there was a chance the Storm Dragon Veldora might attempt to attack her kingdom today.

However, she hadn't taken the warning seriously at the time. She believed that after evolving into a True Demon Lord, she would be able to defeat a True Dragon. What a joke.

Even with Hinata by her side, they were both unable to even scratch him. It's laughable how weak they turned out to be.

The events unfolded so swiftly that she didn't even have the opportunity to witness the nature of Veldora's attack.

Ten minutes ago, Veldora appeared out of nowhere above her city and started to boast about himself for a good eight minutes, and after that, he just flipped one of his wings, destroying half of her kingdom.

Truly, he is a walking catastrophe.

After destroying half of her kingdom, he merely observed, making no attempt to defend himself when they attacked him. He knew they wouldn't be able to lay a scratch on him.

But two minutes ago, some invisible force stopped all of them. Not only them, but the whole world halted; their bodies ceased moving on their own.

It happened because two minutes ago, a colossal dragon appeared above the Jura Forest. No, the dragon was larger than the entire Jura Forest.

This dragon is pitch black in color, as if it's the embodiment of nothingness, proclaiming to all that nothingness itself pales before him. Moreover, it has white, blue, and red dots, as if signifying that it is both nothingness and creation itself.

His shining golden eyes can be seen from Ruberios as well. Those who dared to meet their gaze found themselves frozen in place by an overwhelming sense of dread, for those eyes held the power of an infinite abyss. Like the saying goes, 'if you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you'.