Chapter 58: The Destroyer vs The Flame Emperess: Epic Showdown!!

It took a lot out of me to create this chapter, so please give me your honest review and tell me if my writing has improved. Please!!!!
______________________________________

"I don't care if no one likes me, I wasn't created in this world to entertain everyone."
- One of the G.O.A.T.s,
Houtarou Oreki.
______________________________________

Milim's eyes gleamed with excitement as she cracked her knuckles, a mischievous grin spreading across her face.

"But that doesn't mean this fight is over yet! That was just a warm-up; the real battle is yet to start," she declared, sending a shiver of anticipation down Shizue's spine.

As she spoke, Milim began to release an abnormally enormous amount of energy, which instantly dwarfed Shizue's own. The energy continued to grow at an exponential rate, emitting a blinding light from Milim. When the light finally died down, Milim could be seen flying in the air, now transformed.

There was a crimson horn adorning her forehead and large draconic wings. With proper battle attire consisting of jet-black armor and a sword in her hand-the highest of mythical-grade swords, the pinnacle of mythical-grade weapons: The Sword of Destruction: Asura-Milim had transformed into her battle form, her True Form. Now, in all senses, the battle had begun. The Destroyer, Milim Nava, had gotten serious.

With a burst of energy, Milim descended, her whole body glowing with an azure-pink light. Her eyes radiated raw power, and her overwhelming Haki ran rampant, dominating every other energy in the surroundings.

*To Rimuru and Ciel:*

As Rimuru saw Milim transforming into her True Form, he thought of something.

"Hmm... I guess we need to change the location of the battle. This land won't be enough for them," Rimuru said to no one in particular while drinking his wine.

"Yes, I believe we should change this place to a bigger area. How about swapping this place with one of the multiverses?" Ciel suggested.

Rimuru considered it but shook his head.

"The multiverse is a good choice, but it's a no. They will annihilate it and cause too much destruction, and I am not in the mood to fix it. Ah, I know what to do!" Rimuru said, disagreeing with Ciel's suggestion.

*SNAP*

With a snap of his fingers, Rimuru changed the battlefield to another place. The new location was expansive enough to contain their battle, as well as isolated from the rest of existence and reinforced to minimize damage. Now, they could fight however they wanted without worrying about causing destruction.

*Back to Milim and Shizue:*

The land below them stretched far and wide, and the sky seemed endless, creating an expansive and boundless environment. They found themselves in a completely different location, surrounded by vastness that extended beyond their sight. However, Milim and Shizue weren't troubled by the change; rather, they welcomed it, knowing that Rimuru had altered the battlefield.

Yet, as they stood in this new place, they couldn't shake the feeling that something was different. There was a sense of solidity and resilience in the surroundings, as if the very fabric of this place was reinforced against any harm.

As Milim hovered over the battlefield, her aura pulsated with unfathomable power, casting a daunting shadow over the scene. The very space crackled in fright as she prepared to unleash her might upon Shizue.

Shizue tensed, her grip on her sword tightening as she braced herself for the impending battle. Igniting her sword with an intense crimson flame, she remained cool-headed despite the overwhelming Haki emanating from Milim, ready to face whatever challenge lay ahead.