Chapter 26: My Unknown Student.

Note: I highly recommend reading the author's thoughts at the end of the chapter as they will clarify any doubts you may have. There are several differences I've changed in the other timeline, and understanding the information provided in the author's thoughts will greatly help in understanding the timelines and other related details.
______________________________________
'From Previous Chapter:'

Well, who could have thought that existence would be this vast, yet just a fraction of the Void.

<<Master, this person is from the Tensura World. What should we do about it?>>

>>Bring them here. Life has been rather dull lately, and this could be interesting.<<

<<Understood.>>

As I stood outside my house, just as I instructed Ciel to bring that person here, a woman appeared.

"Sensei, is that you?" the person asked.

'Continuation Rimuru POV:'

This will be interesting.

So, hmm... this person is a woman, huh? Well, she does look strong for a normal human. No, she is a Divine Human, meaning she has evolved into a True Hero. But still, she seems pretty strong for a True Hero, almost as strong as current Rudra with [Micheal], but still with [Uriel], he would have defeated her without much problem. And why does she have two souls within her?

>>Can you please explain, Ciel?<<

<<Yes, master. The individual in front of us comes from another timeline. As for her two souls, it would be best if you found that out for yourself. This will be pretty interesting.>>

>>Well, you are right. It will be interesting to uncover this on my own. And I have a feeling that you are behind all of this, am I correct?<<

>>Perhaps. But you also desired some entertainment in your life, didn't you, master? That's why I altered some things and made our future intresting. No more spoilers for you.<<

<<Yes, yes, ma'am.>>

Oh, it seems she's finally going to say something.

"Sensei, is that you?" The person asked me.

Ehhhhh..... Ehhhhhhhh.....

Whoa....what is she saying???? What does she mean by sensei???

Could it be that she is a student of my other variant from a different timeline? But that would be impossible because I am an Omnipresent being, so it is impossible for me to have any variant in any timeline??

Omnipresence means being everywhere at the same time and nowhere simultaneously. Thus, the concept of variants or alternate versions of oneself is inconceivable.

So what is going on here????

"It's not nice to ask about someone before introducing ourselves, so please can you tell me who you are?" I asked her.

Well, I need to know who she is first. Because even though I can't see her because of her mask, I am getting a feeling that now she is on the verge of crying.

"Tell me your name, who you are?" She asked me again but this time with some coldness in it.

It feels like now she is a completely different person.

I don't think telling her my name will be any problem.

"Fine, if you want to know that much about me, then let me introduce myself. I am The King of All Existence, I am The Chaos Creator, I am The Embodiment of Nothingness: The Ruler Of Void: Rimuru Tempest!!" I introduced myself while spreading my draconic wings.