Extra Chapter 1: The Power of Supreme Beings.

(1) Rimuru Tempest.

(A.N. this picture does not belong to me. Also his hairs are a little more silvery than blue and his face is more masculine like a male.)

Name: Rimuru Tempest.

Race: True Dragon {Supreme Chaotic Devine Sprit} (True Demonic Dragon body) [Digital Lifeform].

Title(s): The One Who Rules Over Everything, The Embodiment Of Nothingness : The Ruler Of Void, Ruler Of Space and Time, The Supreme Deity, The One Who Can Destroy Everything, The One Where Everything Starts And Everything Ends, The Chaos Creator, True Demon Lord, Void Dragon, The Fifth True Dragon, Primordial Silver, Progenitor of the Silver, Ancient Demon Lord, One of the Four Ancient Catastrophies.

Nickname: Argent, Buddy.

Gender: Male.

Age: Uncountable/Older than time.

Grace: Grace of True Friendship.

Blessing: The Supreme Deity's blessing.

Rank/Class: Unknown/Unrankable.
(His rank/class cannot be measured.)

Danger level: Unknown/Unrankable.
(His denger level cannot be measured.)

Intrinsic skills: Dragon Spirit Haki, Universal Sense,Universal Shapeshift, Information Partical Manipulation.

**True Omniscient, True Omnipotent, True Omnipresent being.**

His powers and skills are cannot be measured. He is above everything even above the concept of concept. He is even above space and time. His powers are only limited to his own Imagination.

Here are some of his lowest of lowest abilities:-

(1) Incomprehensible Strength:He have Incomprehensible strength allowing him to turn to void anything and everything being physical, spiritual, alive, dead, inanimate bound by any concept or logic with a simple touch.
It also apply to entity, object, concept, physical and non physical that didn't exist in the first place.

(2) Wish of God: Ability incarnating his wish, anything he want will happen, everything he think off will become reality, every order he make are beyond the logic of absolute.

(3) Complete Meta- Immortality: Highest form of Immortality, nothing can end him, even the very ow concept of end is not effective against Rimuru.
Every type of immortality (type 10) (Type 1, type 2, type 3, type 4, type 5. Type 6, type, 7, type 8, type 9).

(4) True Metaconcept domination: Concept, anti-concept and metaconcept Like are the fondation and base of everything consituing reality and fiction and those concent that go even beyond the logic and our perception are mean to be simple information like for Rimuru.
Absolute control over every and all types law, logic and concept.