Chapter 36: Shizue's Rise to Power: A Journey of Empowerment.

"Rimuru POV:"

It has been 14 years since I saved Shizue. During this time, nothing too noticeable happened except for some developments about Shizue.

The first significant change was that Shizue acquired a Hero's Egg and successfully hatched it. Now, she is a full-fledged True Hero. This transformation happened when we were out adventuring.

Following her incarnation into her new body, she decided to live with us. Given her adventurous past in another timeline, she expressed a desire to become an adventurer here as well.

So, Shizue and I set out to explore one of the human countries, offering our aid to people in need, much like typical adventurers would.

Currently, there is no guild or formal organization, so we simply help people defend against monsters and engage in other adventuring tasks.

Initially, I was not going to help those humans, but Shizue made me do that.

After so much experience with women, there is only one thing I can say in times like this, and that is "WOMEN."

Right now in human countries, Shizue is known as the "Conqueror of Flames" or "The Hero." As for myself, I haven't let them find out too much about me.

If I am correct, then the guild was established by one of her students, who will be summoned to this world in a few years from now. And if my assumption is right, his name is Yuuki Kagurazaka.

I wonder what kind of person he will be because Ciel didn't give me too much information about him.

When we went to human countries for the second time, about a year after Shizue and I started adventuring, she acquired a Hero's egg. It happened while we were in a forest near a country.

Suddenly, a big horde of monsters came out of nowhere and attacked some humans. Shizue went to help them, but before going she told me not to intervene in that fight because she wanted to handle it by herself, using her own skills.

I respected her wish and didn't intervene. During that fight, she acquired a Hero's egg.

14 years ago, after returning to her adult body, Ciel bestowed upon Shizue the skills that she was compatible with, which she directly engraved onto her soul.

Ciel gave her the following skills:
1. Unique skill: [Guide].
2. Unique skill: [Blaze].
3. Unique skill: [Illumination].

Ciel gave her these three unique skills. Shizue was able to wield three unique skills because of me. I mean, because of my magicules fusing with her soul and us having a strong and deep soul corridor, similar to the one that Veldora and I share. Her soul strengthened and became powerful beyond anyone's comprehension, of course, except for me and Ciel.

Her soul is strong enough that now, before evolving into a True Hero, she can wield more than five or six unique skills. And if we talk about ultimate skills, then her soul is capable of wielding four ultimate skills at once.

Her first unique skill, [Guide], shared similarities with one of my initial skills, [Great Sage], albeit with a notable distinction: it lacked the responsive function, focusing solely on enhancing the user's intelligence and sharpening decision-making speed.

Moving on, her second skill, [Blaze], centered around the manipulation of heat. This extraordinary ability granted her mastery over flames and temperature regulation. Through this skill, she harnessed the maximum power and properties of heat and flames, integrated after the spirit merged into her soul, synergizing with her innate abilities.

Lastly, her third skill, [Illumination], bestowed upon her command over light. Utilizing this capability, she tapped into the full potential of light's properties, inherited from the spirit's integration into her soul, synergizing with her innate abilities.