Chapter 25: The World Explaining.

Guy's so before we can go any further in our story I would like to explain the Tensura World from my story and explaining the cosmology inside the Tensura World because when you read the future chapters you need to know about the cosmology of Tensura World of my story.
______________________________________

'Third Person POV:'

Here is a rough picture of how the Tensura World looks. However, this depiction is just a glimpse, as there is much more to it than what is shown.

 However, this depiction is just a glimpse, as there is much more to it than what is shown

(A.N. This picture does not belong to me.)

With that, Ciel began her explanation. What she explained to Rimuru is:

Before the creation of the Tensura World, there is an entity: the primordial consciousness, the First Creation of Void, also known as:

The Will of Void: The True God: Veldanava, created by Void itself. A Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient being. [Tier: 0 (Boundless)]

(Note: He was an Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient being, but still not as strong as Rimuru, even in his avatar.)

He was complete, fully, not a single piece missing to it, a flawless existence where all was one and one was all.

That time, he was the only thing present in the separated part of the Void, and that part is separated by the Void itself.

After staying in the empty Void for a countless time, he eventually grew bored. To get rid of his boredom, he decided to create a world.

Actually, there is no such thing as "time" and "space" inside the Void or its divisions like The Tensura World and The Fiction World. However, for the sake of clarity in writing and to avoid confusion, the author uses terms like "countless time" or "that time."

So, with the intention of getting rid of his boredom, Veldanava started the grand construction of the world.

First, at the beginning, he created time inside the Tensura World and spread space. He created space to occupy the creation and time so that the creation could experience events subsequently.

Only inside The Tensura World because in some worlds of the Fiction World, space and time are created by the Void, or in some worlds, they are created by the beings in that world.

After creating time and space, he gave names to the two sides of the Tensura World. The first side/place is 'Everythingness,' and the second side/place is 'Nothingness.'

Anyone who goes beyond the place of everythingness will enter the Fiction World. Similarly, anyone who goes beyond the place of nothingness will enter the Void.

However, it's impossible for anyone from the Tensura World and Fiction World (except Rimuru and Ciel) because the Void itself has separated these two worlds and the Void from each other.