Chapter 18: Tme Skip-1.

'Rimuru POV:'

It's has been more than several years since I returned from the end of the Space and Time and became a True Omnipotent, True Omniscient and True Omnipresent being.

Actually I lost count of how many years after 500 billion years but if I am right then it has been almost 20-30 trillion years or probably more than that.

And nearly all this time we all True Dragon's are together it's just time to time Veldanava went and meet his servants or something.

Well many things happened in this year's like now Veldora is the strongest after me and Veldanava.

After evolving his skills he was still weakest amongst us. But after training with me and Ciel now he has become strong. Strong enough to beat his sisters easily.

(A.N. actually Veldora has potential to become stronger than his sisters in LN and anime but there he didn't get the proper guidance from the start. He became 2-3 times stronger than his previous self in just 2-3 years with Rimuru. And here he is getting proper guidance and training from Rimuru and Ciel for millions of years. So I think he becoming stronger than his sisters makes sense to me.)

Also Veldora has taking too much liking to mangas and novels. I mean he has created a whole fighting style, taking inspiration from manga.

He had created a fighting style known as 'Veldora-Style Killing art's '. Which uses once aura or battlewill or once Haki to coat the body parts to attack the target and some other different attacks. And it's pritty good too.

Now he has surpassed everyone except me, Ciel and Prime Veldanava in martial arts, we are an exception so I don't think it will be a good idea to compare me and Ciel with them.

So if we didn't add us then he is most skilled person in martial arts and one of the strongest person in the Tensura World.

Also I have give a sword as a gift to Veldora. Because after seeing my sword he also wanted one and he asked me till I was verge of killing him.

So I said to Ciel to create a sword for Veldora and she created a mythical grade sword and gave him. He named his sword 'The Sword Of Chaos: Loki'.
I don't know why he named it that name so I asked him and he said that he had read some comics where this Loki named character caused so much that his world was almost got destroyed and he liked that character so much so he named his sword after him.

Weird.

Also I wanted to do some experiments with [Nihilithy] energy so I made a deal with Veldora that in return for teaching him how to properly use the sword that I gave him and some of my sword techniques and in return I will use him for some experiment, and he agreed.

Actually I wanted to test that if someone were to absorb some [Nihilithy] energy will that person be able to use this energy or not?

And even if Veldora die in that experiment it's no problem because I can resurrect him anytime using various methods. Like I can change and make reality to something like that never happened or something like that.

So I put Veldora into my [Imaginary Space] and filled my [Imaginary Space] with [Nihilithy] energy. Actually it was filled with [Turn Null] even after my [Imaginary Collapse] becoming [Nihilithy Collapse] so I changed it to [Nihilithy] energy.

Actually even after my [Imaginary Collapse] becoming [Nihilithy Collapse] the energy inside [Imaginary Space] didn't changed is because in [Imaginary Collapse] the [Turn Null] energy I have is infinite and it is filled inside [Imaginary Space] which is infinite in size and that's why I have infinite amount of [Turn Null] energy.