Chapter 12: The Creator VS The Ruler of Void.

'Rimuru POV:'

"Well if you get your answer then let's fight now!!!" Veldanava said to me.

Jeez what kind of guy is he. I swear that all the True Dragons are weird in their own way.

>>Hey Ciel if I and Veldanava were to fight how much damage it will do ?<<

<<If master and Veldanava were fight in full power then more than half of the world will get destroyed, and if master were evolved into a True Dragon in the middle of the fight then there is chances that the world will get destroyed completely.>>

>>That would be a problem. But I am sure that Veldanava will be able to  create the damaged world again right. He is a creator afterall.<<

<<No. Master is wrong as of right now Veldanava is not capable of creating world but I have already finished the analysis of [Turn Null] energy and if master is evolved into True Dragon then master is capable of creating world.>>

>>Damn.. I am too overpowered. But I can't do anything about it now. So I will just go with the flow.<<

"Fine, Fine but first let's go somewhere else because I am sure that our fight will likely cause some major damage." I said to him.

"Yeah you are right let's go to the other side of this planet. As of right now there are not that much life in that region." Veldanava said to me.

"Ok let's go."I said.
.
.
.
.
.
Right now we are on the other side of the planet. Here me and Veldanava along with the three dragon siblings are present. When me and Veldanava are coming here they just followed us by saying,

'we also wants to watch the big fight'.

Seeing no harm in it we let them in. Right now me and Veldanava are flying in the air. And the three dragon siblings are right side from us they are also flying.

"This place is fine I guess." I said to Veldanava as we stop and started to look each other.

"Yeah I also think that. Now let's start our battle. But first I have a question?" He asked me.

"Now what is it ?" I asked him in a irritated tone. Because I am now getting irritate by his constant questions.

"Well actually since the first day I saw you I am getting the feeling that you have some connection with the Void and when I meet you in person that feeling just increased. Tell me about it do you have any connection with Void." He asked me.

How did he know ? You know what screw him!!! I will just tell him.

"Yes, I have a connection with the Void and I can also use the [Turn Null] energy." I said to him and now he seems in deep thoughts.

'Veldanava POV:'

Hm.... Well if Rimuru can use the [Turn Null] energy then what title will suit him and if he had some kind of connection with Void then it's possible that in future he might use [Nihilithy] energy so I need to think of a title which is befitting for both energies.

Let's see...how about The Darkness King or The Nothing or Destroyer?  nah that doesn't fit with his name it like should be something like The Void or nothingness.

Ohhh... I found it how about The Embodiment of Nothingness: The Ruler of Void.

Yep this the best it fits perfectly with his name. Aren't I the genius one. Kuhahahahaha haahhaahh hahahaha. Well let's give him a title first.

"I see. That's good to know, now I don't need to hold back anymore. I can let loose ome of my power since you can use [Turn Null] energy I don't have to worry about damage. And since you weild the [Turn Null] energy the second strongest energy in existence. And I have a feeling that you will in the future wild the [Nihilithy] energy. The strongest energy to ever existe and that's why I would like to give you a title that will perfectly fit to you. and that is The Embodiment of Nothingness: 'The Ruler of Void'" I declared his title and released some of my aura that I usually keep suppressed, it' not all of it only a portion of it.