Chapter 22: The Four Ancient Catastrophies.

'From Previous Chapter:'

"Guy, even though I may not show it, I still..." I opened my eyes, activating my [Eyes Of Destruction], and continued speaking.

'Continuation'

'Third Person POV:'

As Rimuru opened his eyes, the world stopped. His golden eyes, now adorned with red patterns, emitted a threatening glow, as if challenging the very concept of existence, ready to erase any who dared to move even slightly.

At his mere glance, Rain and Misary collapsed on the ground, while everyone else in the room stood frozen, their movements stopped like statues, while trembling in fear.

Guy, visibly trembling, struggled to maintain composure, on the verge of insanity under Rimuru's mere gaze.

Each individual in the room trembled with terror, their very essence shivering in awe of Rimuru's power. Even space and time itself seemed to stop in reverence to his fraction of power, as if pausing to witness his might.

As Rimuru surveyed the room with his piercing gaze, satisfaction washed over him. Locking eyes with Guy, he gave him a death glare before continuing to speak.

"I am the strongest being in entire existence. I am The Supreme Entity, The One Who Rules Over Everything, The Ruler of All Existence. And this is just a mere clone of my True Body, which barely scratches the surface of my fraction of True Power. Yet, I am the strongest and stand above everything, even above Veldanava in his prime state.

If I bring my True Body here, then the entire existence will be erased just by being in my presence alone. Such is the magnitude of my presence alone, without even using any real power. And I see this all creation as just a tool to cure my boredom, a simple plaything. Existence is nothing more than a mere fleeting thought to me because I can turn the entire existence into nothingness without even thinking, let alone using my power.

So remember these words carefully: I am The Supreme Deity, The One Who Rules Over Everything, The Ruler of All Existence, The Embodiment of Nothingness: The Ruler Of Void: Rimuru Tempest. And everything begins from the Void, and everything ends in the Void.

So don't even think of controlling me or my close friends or their actions, then be it directly or indirectly, as I have no desire to erase your concept of concept, especially since I consider you one of my close friends.

So take word of advice, and from now on, carefully consider your words before speaking, for they can often wield more power than actions!"

Rimuru's words sliced through the air with an icy coldness, chilling even the depths of Velzard's ice.

And as he finished talking, the room fell into a dense silence.

Rimuru, through his words, conveyed an unspoken warning to Guy that is: "Don't go ahead of yourself, and don't cross paths with me. If you do, I'll show no mercy."

Right now, Guy's whole body is violently shaking, and he is on the verge of fainting and going insane. For the first time in his entire life, which has spanned since the dawn of creation, Guy Crimson feels fear.

He is scared of Rimuru to his very core. Just seeing this version of Rimuru has made him lose his sanity.

In this moment, Guy made a vow which is: he will never, ever cross paths with Rimuru, and no matter what, directly or indirectly, he will never go against him or make him angry by any means, even if it means facing death. Because compared to what Rimuru would do, death would feel like a blessing.