Chapter 13: Birth Of Fifth True Dragon : The Void Dragon.

'From Previous Chapter'

<<Don't worry master because analysis of individual Veldanava's True Dragon Factor has been completed. And also integration of master's skills is also completed. Now evolving into True Dragon is possible so would you like to evolve into True Dragon ?>>

>>If I were to evolve right now then I will be able to take this attack head on, right ?<<

<<Yes. It will be an easy task.>>

>>Then start my evolution into True Dragon.<<

'Continue'

<<Understood. But master I suggest to undo the [True Dragon Release] and restore master's magicules to it's full count.>>

>>Why is that ?<<

<<In doing that master can reach to the optimal evolution.>>

>>I see. In that case create a communication link between me and the three dragon siblings.<<

<<Understood. Creating link between master and three dragon siblings.... successfull master can talk to them while using [Thaught Acceleration].>>

>>That's good.<<

'Hey guy's can you here me ?'(Rimuru)

'Rimuru do something or else the world will be doomed!!!!!'(Veldora)

'Jeez calm down Veldora.'(Rimuru)

'Yes calm down Veldora. And Rimuru do something about it we can't do anything now you are the only one who can do something.'(Velzard)

'Yes, yes. Big brother has lost his mind do something hurry up!!'(Velgrynd)

'Calm down guys, I will save all of you. This attack is nothing. I just want you guys for something.'(Rimuru reassuringly)

'What is it?'(Velzard)

'I want to undo the [True Dragon Release] and restore my energy to it's full. So you guy's just have to return to me '.(Rimuru)

'Wait!! All this time you are fighting with being low on energy ?'(Velgrynd)

'Yes.'(Rimuru)

'And how actually we returning to you make your energy to it's full?'(Velzard)

'Actually when I absorbed you the three True Dragons that time I (Ciel) completely analysed you and turned you into my energy and ultimate skills. And if I (Ciel) didn't convert you into ultimate skills you were dead already and need to resurrect again like you naturally should be. But because I converting you into an ultimate skill you can live even after dieing through using my energy as your own. But it is possible to take you back and restore my energy to it's full count.'(Rimuru)

'So basically we are using your energy all this time ?' (Velgrynd)

'Yes and No.'(Rimuru)

'I don't understand anything!!'(Veldora)

'It's like this Veldora, I have analysed you and turned you into ultimate skills which work like your heart and the energy that I gained when I absorbed all of you is essentially yours. It's just like I am giving the energy that I absorbed from you giving back to you and after using [True Dragon Release] you can use that energy however you want you can also grow strong, get skills and become more stronger than before. So basically that's it.'(Rimuru)

'I see now I get it.'(Veldora, Velzard and Velgrynd in unison)

'Then I would like to undo the [True Dragon Release]'(Rimuru)