Chapter 11: A meeting between The Creator and The Chaos Creator.

'From Previous Chapter'

<<Understood.... Master it is specifically designed to summon you and it seems the summoner is Star King Dragon Veldanava.>>

>>Veldanava huh.. I should answer it. He is probably made his decision and wanted to confront me.<<

Ok then let's go. Finally it's time to meet you, Veldanava.

'Continue'

'Veldanava POV:'

Right now I am here on my mountain, the Gods mountain. Now I am thinking of summoning him because it's been 4000 years since I am watching him. And so far he didn't do anything unusual or bad things.

He is just like the person that I saw in the future when I had my Omniscience. If I am correct then he should have been reincarnated after 20,000 years later of my daughter's evolution into True Demon Lord.

That time I just wanted to see that the future is good or what. That's why I look one last time in the future and there I saw that I got married to a human. Her name is Lucia I think. Then I also have a daughter her name is Milim but sadly I make a dumb rule that said that 'God must love equally to everyone' and because I loved my daughter and wife more than anyone I got killed.

I know that after knowing it I can change the rule before giving up my Omniscience and Omnipresence and Omnipotence. But if I do that then there is a chance that I won't be able to marry Lucia and and have Milim. So that's why I didn't change the rule and let it be.

Even if I die after Milim's birth I am ok with it. Because as long as she she can live a happy life it doesn't matter that I live or die.

I don't care if after my death this world remain peaceful or enter in chaos or I don't care if this world get destroyed either because as long as my daughter can live a happy life then there is nothing that I want. And I am sure that he will make sure that she lives a happy life then even if it means he needs to save the world then he will do it because I know that he will, so I don't have anything to worry about.

I am ok with it as long as my daughter is safe and fine. Right now she is not born yet but still I love her she is my daughter after all. I also saw that in future she will lose her friends and go on the rampage and awaken as a True Demon Lord.

I know that it must be painful for her but in this world if you want to live you need to become strong. She will be strong from the birth because I am a True Dragon and also she will receive my power, but she won't be able to use that power till she awoken.

And I saw that when she awoken as a True Demon Lord she really become strong, strong enough that if she go all out without holding anything back then no one can beat her until he will born.

I saw how she was lonely for nearly 20,000 years but after this much time he born with potential to even surpass me. And he became best friends with my daughter and make her happy again. If I remember correctly then his name is Rimuru. I was happy for her.

But 4,000 year's ago a soul suddenly travelled from future to past and reincarnate here as a primordial demon. When I first saw that soul I was surprised because it was the same soul as Milim's best friends soul.

First I was shoked that how is this possible that The Voice Of The World reincarnate him as a primordial. If I remember correctly then he was supposed to reincarnate as a slime and not a demon and at that a primordial one. It's too early for him to born. I know that's him because I can see that he still has potential to become stronger than me.

First I thought that he is someone else but then I thought that the Voice Of The World must have fulfilled his request to reincarnate in the past or something like that. So that's why I started to watch over him to make sure that he is the one that I saw.