Chapter 8: Birth Of Manas : Ciel.

'From Previous Chapter'

<<Answer: If [Beelzebub] can be used on full power while simultaneously using [Raphael]'s full power of [Analysis and Appraisal] on individual Velgrynd then it is possible to devour individual Velgrynd and store into [Stomach].>>

>>Ok then let's do it I am counting on you partner.<<

'Continue'

'Third Person POV:'

Just as Velgrynd was releasing her full power Rimuru made his move.

"Swallow it up [Beelzebub]" Rimuru said and a purple vortex come out of his hand and tried to devour Velgrynd.

The key word is 'tried' because as of right now Velgrynd is angry and not a little angry she was mad, really really mad. And in a state of anger she released all her power.

combining with her aura her magicules which were over 55M became deadly to any person they come into contact with. And now she is letting it all go and in these state of Velgrynd, Rimuru is trying to devour Velgrynd which is making it a lot more difficult.

True Dragons are natural catastrophic beings with immense strength and magicules and devouring them is not an easy task and Rimuru is doing this.
But if Velgrynd was willing to get absorbed like Veldora then for Rimuru it was not a big problem but right now Velgrynd is retaliating with all her might.

And this making Rimuru absorbing Velgrynd much more difficult. And the result of all this is right now Rimuru is filling pain a lot more pain. An unimaginable pain it's like his soul is being torn apart.

'What is this?....Why am I in so much pain ?.....it hurts!!!!...so much hurts!!!... it's like my soul is being torn apart.' these were his thoughts.

Being this much pain he did only one thing and that is asking his trusty partner about this problem.

>>Raphael what is happening why am I feeling this much pain?<<

<<Master...master I am trying my best to ease the pain and analyse the Scorch Dragon to store her, but it's taking a long time and she is also retaliating which makes this process much more difficult and that's why master is in this much pain>>

Raphael said this to Rimuru in a very panic voice. As of right now Raphael is very afraid that her master will abandon her because she is failing him. He has trusted her and entered in this fight but Raphael is not able to live up to her master's exceptions and these is making her very nervous. Because the fear of getting disowned, the fear of getting abandoned.

And because of this thoughts the King of Wisdom is in a state of panic. The skill which was initially created without any self-awareness and emotions is right now showing emotions. The skill which was only meant to do calculation based things is now starting to understand emotions.

All of this is going on with Raphael.

With Rimuru he is starting to think that he is going to die in this fight. Having in pain he has forgotten that he has one more ultimate skill, but right now the only thing he is thinking that he is going to die. But even in this condition he sences her partners emotions.

>>Hey Raphael it's not your fault that we are in this situation. It's just we don't know the power of a True Dragon before. So don't worry about it and even if I die here I will just reborn in one day so there is no need to worry. And even I die I will never abandon you because we are eternal partner's bounded by soul.<<

After hearing her master's voice the King of Wisdom who was in the state of panic calm downed a little. And the previous emotions of fear and anxiety were replaced by relief, love and happiness. Relief that her master will not abandon her. Happiness that her master not only consider her a skill but a partner. And with this she also started to feel a new emotion and that is love. Love for her master.