Chapter 51: Welcoming New Subordinates: New Members Part - 2.

"Rimuru POV:"

Well, it seems that Diablo is here; he should be here at any moment.

And here he comes!

"My Lord, I have completed the task that you gave me and returned!" Diablo said as he appeared next to me and kneeled, and the people that he has brought are also with him.

"I see!" That was my reply as I analyzed the people that he has brought with him.

"It is pleasant seeing you again, Lady Ciel and Shizue-sama!" Diablo greeted Ciel and Shizue after greeting me, and to his greeting, they just gave him a nod.

Well, let's see what we have here: one small, blonde-furred fox with three tails. Hmm... So she will be one of my top subordinates, huh? Well, she certainly looks fluffy and cute.

Another is a skeleton; he appears to be a lich-like being that wears clergy robes. Hm... so this is Adalman, huh? Well, I can see that he has potential in using magic.

And with Adalman is another undead. He must be Albert, and the dragon next to him must be the undead dragon, the assistant of Adalman.

Well, it's time to add them to our village.

"So these are the people that you brought, huh... They certainly have some potential in them," I remarked, once again focusing on Diablo.

"Yes, Master. This is Adalman, the priest specializing in magic, and this is Albert, Adalman's right-hand man. The undead dragon also accompanies them. And the fox here is unnamed but is recognized as one of Clayman's Five Fingers. I've brought them as you instructed. If you allow me, I'd like to further explain how I recruited them," Diablo said after introducing them.

Well, he has done a good job, and considering Diablo's successful recruitment, it's worth hearing about his adventures. I'm particularly interested in how he managed to persuade them to serve me because from their looks, it doesn't seem like he has forced or threatened them; it's quite the opposite. It looks like they have willingly decided to serve me.

"Fine, I'll allow you to explain further!" I gave him my permission.

"With my pleasure, my lord! You see..." With that, he started to explain his adventure.

Well, explaining what he said seems difficult because during the explanation, he started to sprout some nonsensical details. So, you'll just see the flashback!

*Flashback*

"Diablo POV:"

Ahhh!!!! How wonderful!!! How delightful!!!! My Lord has given me an order, a personal and important task! What a bliss~

(A.N. Weird!)

*Ahem* It's very important. My Lord has instructed me to execute it flawlessly! It's a crucial task, so I must give my all and execute it perfectly! I can't let Rimuru-sama down! It would be my gravest sin! If that were to happen, my life wouldn't be enough to to atone for it!

No, I won't let this happen. I will do this flawlessly!! Diablo, don't think things like that!! Yes, let's focus on the task at hand!

So first, I need to go to that weak clown's territory! Tch* If my Lord didn't stop me, I would've killed him and his subordinates and taken those people with me. But if Rimuru-sama has told me to do it this way, then I should do it this way! My Lord must have some divine, grand plan that he has told me this!!

(A.N. He is totally wrong! Rimuru is just saving him for later.)

I am not worthy enough to meddle with my Lord's plan. I am just a mere servant of my Lord; he is divine, an absolute being. I or no one in existence can even compare to the dust of his foot! I should just follow what my Lord has told me! Yes, let's go with this plan!