Chapter 17: The Supreme Deity.

'Third Person POV:'

In a place filled with [Nihilithy] energy, this place is the place of the begining and the place of the end. This is the place where everything starts and everything ends. This is the place of Nothingness as well as the place of Everythingness,

This place which is known as The Void.

Void is everything as well as nothing. Everything starts from the Void and everything ends in Void.

This is the place where the most destructive and chaotic energy in existence the [Nihilithy] energy originate. It is the Primordial energy that is superior to any and every type of energy in entire existence.

In this Void we can see a figure floting or standing or whatever is happening with it. We can't say precisely what is happening with it because there is no space in the Void.

By the looks of it this figure appears to be a male and a quiet handsome one as well.

His height is arround 188cm (6.2 fit.). He appeared to the age between 20-22 male. with long silvery bluish colour hair. Long enough to reach a little more than his lower back.

The figures outfit consists of black pants and a black sleeveless long shirt accented with white boots and white stripes respectively. The arms have black detached long sleeves with golden ornaments at the top as well as a golden collar piece around the neck. The white rope-like belt has a metal loop at the back for the purpose of tying the scabbard of a sword.

This figure is The strongest person in entire existence. The True Omnipotent, True Omniscient and True Omnipresent being.

The One Who Rules Over Everything, The Supreme Deity, The Ruler Of Space and Time, The Chaos Creator, The embodiment of nothingness: The Ruler Of Void; Rimuru Tempest.

And it seems this figure now known as Rimuru Tempest is waking up from his slumber.

He opened his eyes and a pair of shining Golden eyes which can look and peirce anyone's soul shine brightly in the Void.

Now the Ruler Of Void is awake and ready to rule over everything.

'Rimuru POV:'

I slowly open my eyes. And all I can see is a nothing. I literally see can't see anything here.

<<Have you finally woken up?>>

Asks a voice inside my head.

Oh...right it's Ciel my wife she said something to me and her voice seems so happy.

>>Where are we? What happened to us? Ahh... I remember now we asked Veldanava to use 'Chrono Saltation' on us and he used it. So now where are we exactly?<<

<<This is the End of the World or The Void. Also it could be referred to as the 'End of Time and Space'. As for our condition, we didn't take any damage, so please rest assured,>>

I see. We're alright.

>>Are you okay, you must feel lonely all this time by yourself, I am sorry for that!<<

<<Don't worry master, now that you are awake again there is nothing to worry anymore and our plan also worked. Now we are strongest being in entire existence. Not even Veldanava in his prime state can't even think of putting a single scratch on master. And now it is impossible for anyone to become stronger than master too.>>

That's good to know and Eh?.....This needlessly large and empty world is the 'End of Time and Space', she said?

Looking around, there is literally nothing at all.Only a pitch-black void surrounding me.