Brief Introduction

Introduction from Chinese Novel Site

Know the stars in life
Author:  Beiqing

The original title of this book was "The Rolling Dust of Red Dust", but it was renamed "Knowing the Stars in a Floating Life" when it was published.

I will give you a hand of stars and a lifetime of clear brilliance.

The first time Song Xing Chen saw Su Qing Che, she had a vague feeling: This man was too dangerous.

And Song Xing Chen's sixth sense has always been accurate.

So when Song Xing Chen, the long-sleeved Taobao store manager who was good at dancing, faced Su Qing Che, who was evil and vindictive, she not only gritted her teeth but also hated him to the core!

Me? It doesn't matter……

So, Song Xing Chen easily packaged herself and sent it over...

Su Qing Che, who was extremely handsome, worked really hard to win the approval of Song Xing Chen's parents.

Although the two dislike each other from time to time, they also have a deep love for each other.

Just when their feelings for each other are about to sublimate,

The return of Su Qing Che's "first love" shakes Song Xing Chen's self-confidence.

How will Su Qing Che, who is panicking for the first time, comfort the stubborn Song Xing Chen?

How can lovers who fall in love and kill each other pay off their debts with their own bodies?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another Introduction to the work:

Su Qing Che got straight to the point: "I need a girlfriend."

Song Xing Chen: "But I don't need a boyfriend."

Su Qing Che continued: "As long as you keep in touch with me, I will come to you when I have a mission.

Song Xing Chen's eyebrows twitched, "Captain Su, I just joined the party but not the army."

The implication was that she did not have to obey his orders.

Su Qing Che nodded clearly, "This does not prevent you from being willing to admit defeat."

Song Xing Chen's lips twitched this time: "Captain Su, don't you think your bet is funny?"

Su Qing Che raised her eyebrows, " You also know that this is a bet, so when you took the initiative to challenge me and agreed to this bet, you didn't think about it seriously?"

Song Xing Chen: "..."

Captain, you win.

I will give you a hand of stars and a lifetime of clear brilliance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~