95

The next day, when Su Qing Che drove her to the school, he didn't go in.

He just got off the station and waited for her at the gate of the school.

After waiting for about half an hour, he saw her walking out with a big belly holding a cardboard box, followed by a little girl. She turned her head to talk to her, with a soft smile on her lips.

He walked over and got closer.

The girl stopped talking and just put the envelope she was holding in her hand into her box.

"Teacher Song, goodbye."

"Goodbye."

Su Qing Che saw the little girl.

After running away, he strode over and took the cardboard box in her hand. "It's quite heavy."

As soon as Song Xing Chen loosened her grip, she turned back to look at the little girl. When she ran into the teaching building, she couldn't see her.

After that, she took Su Qing Che's arm and walked out slowly.

"When I was in college, a whole class of students saw me off before I left. I didn't feel as reluctant as today."

She sighed softly and rubbed her shoulder with some regret.

Su Qing Che matched her pace, walking slowly and steadily, "Can't bear to leave?"

"Yes."

She lowered her eyes and nodded, "Just now those students came to my office to say goodbye to me, and they all cried..."

After a pause, she laughed again, "So I'm so annoying."

Su Qing Che was originally waiting for the second half of her sentence, but when she interrupted him, he also started laughing.

He looked around and saw that no one had seen him, quickly kissed her on the forehead, "Other people don't know, but I have been holding it on the top of my heart and it hurts."

Song Xing Chen was made to laugh by him, and the sad mood just now finally eased a lot, "Actually, I told them before I left my job that they must not come to see me off on the day I leave, let alone buy me flowers or anything else. I can do a lot of things by saving this class fee."

Su Qing Che listened quietly and walked over.

In front of the car, he opened the trunk and put her cardboard box in.

"Su Qing Che, I suddenly understood why grandma spent her whole life here."

Su Qing Che opened the car door, helped her sit in, leaned over and fastened her seat belt, and rubbed her head with her fingers. Rubbing, "Didn't you say you want to cut your hair?"

"I won't cut it, I can't bear it."

After saying that, she seemed to think of something, and waited for him to close the car door and walk around to the driver's seat, then asked him: "When will you return to the army?"

"Tomorrow."

He paused, as if he was considering whether to tell her.

Song Xing Chen didn't notice anything strange about him.

He looked out the window at the endless flow of people.

When she turned at a red light, she suddenly looked back at the school not far away.

"That girl just now wants to get into the Academy of Fine Arts."

She said suddenly.

Su Qing Che glanced sideways at her and tapped his fingers on the steering wheel, "Well, it's a good thing to have ideals."