38

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 38

Song Xing Chen was a little uneasy by Su Qing Che's words. He said it was the last time, but Miss Song obviously wanted to arrogantly torture Comrade Su, who took pleasure in tormenting her, several more times.

Thinking this way, she frowned again, but if she had to answer whether she was willing this time, she seemed to be - willing.

It was obviously very wrong at the beginning, but the first feeling this man gave her was that he was too dangerous.

But talking about fate makes people feel gritty when talking about it. Before they met, no matter how close they were to each other, there was always a way not to meet them. But after you get to know each other, no matter how far away you are, there are thousands of opportunities for you to meet each other.

Su Qing Che is the kind of man who can make her heart flutter at the first sight. Unfortunately, when Song Xing Chen saw Su Qing Che for the first time, she didn't have any admiration or any emotion that could develop feelings except gritting her teeth.

Speaking of which, she didn't know when she got emotional. It seemed like a few days ago, or even earlier.

But that doesn't matter anymore, does it?

She lowered her eyes, rubbed the mouth of the bowl with her fingertips for a long time, and then nodded with a bitter and resentful expression.

"Okay, for the sake of pig's trotters, I will reluctantly choose the second option."

Su Qing Che's answer to her was completely expected, but he still frowned when he saw his very reluctant expression.

He frowned, thought for a moment and said, "Actually, there is a third option..."

Song Xing Chen's eyes suddenly lit up, "How dare you keep the third option from being mentioned! You cheated."

Su Qing Che raised his hand and put the bowl she was holding aside, carefully took out a tissue and wiped her greasy hands, then leaned over and slowly took her into his arms.

"The third option is to choose the first option or the second option."

Song Xing Chen burst out laughing, "Captain Su, you are so uncreative, I knew you would say that."

Su Qing Che hugged her tighter, and after a long silence, he said softly: "I can't give you anything, but from the moment you nod, I will do my best to be good to you."

After saying that, he paused. Then he breathed out softly, "Song Xing Chen, hello."

Song Xing Chen was held in his arms, and her breath was filled with the refreshing and delicious smell of him.

His voice was not high, low and deep, deliberately soft, and it sounded even more charming and warm in her ears.

In fact, the words "Hello, Song Xing Chen" really made her want to laugh, but the tone of his voice that instantly became hoarse made her feel inexplicably distressed.

Subconsciously, she remembered that time he whispered, "I took care of someone before, and I took care of her very carefully."

It hurt so much, but now he could welcome her into his life with this tone.

She leaned her head in his arms, stretched out her hand to hug him back, and said seriously and firmly: "Hello, Su Qing Che."

****

Su Qing Che took off his leave the next day and returned to the army to write a report. He gave her a rare phone call.

Song Xing Chen had just returned from sending the express, and encountered a traffic jam on the road, frowning absentmindedly.