97

Because Captain Su has good physical fitness, he can recover quickly, and his wounds have almost completely healed in half a month.

Originally, Captain Su planned to take a short leave after completing the mission to accompany Song Xing Chen around, but after being gloriously injured this time, he really got his wish.

Thinking that there was nothing he could do for the time being, Captain Su couldn't lift his shoulders or lift, and the task of cooking was really difficult, so he and Song Xing Chen lived back in the compound.

The happiest person is Mrs. Wang.

The courtyard used to be deserted, but now Song Xing Chen is here, and Su Qing Che is here too.

The important thing is that one is a pregnant woman and the other is a wounded person.

She has a lot of time to study.

Those soupy things were brought out and fed one by one.

Song Xing Chen felt that she had come full circle after one month in the compound.

Mr. Su summed up Su Qing Che in two words: shameful.

Captain Su shrugged indifferently, pretending not to hear anything, but thinking in his heart that it would be best to take this leave until Song Xing Chen gave birth to the child and finished his confinement period.

But of course, he just wanted to think about it.

After living in the compound for a month, he had no physical problems at all, but he still lived in the compound.

Song Xing Chen's belly is getting bigger and bigger.

He will have to report back to the army soon.

When the time comes, Song Xing Chen will still feel uneasy at home alone.

Although there was a Qin Shuang in the courtyard, which made him feel particularly annoying.

Song Xing Chen couldn't sleep that day, so she asked him while leaning on his shoulder, "Do you really dislike Second Master Qin that much? Why do I think Second Master Qin is so kind? I like him all the time."

She has been idle recently . She had nothing to do, but she was already familiar with Cheng An'an, but she really didn't dare to get close to Qin Mo, a man who looked even more gloomy than Su Qing Che.

Second Master Qin, on the other hand, is playful and smiling. It doesn't matter if he is naughty or bullying.

Anyway, Second Master Qin never takes it to heart.

He had just closed his eyes when he heard this and glanced at her, holding her in his arms and hugging her, "Can't sleep again?"

Song Xing Chen nodded and touched her round belly, "Can't sleep well? ."

Su Qing Che sat up, bent his body slightly, and half held her in his arms according to the doctor's instructions.

Her upper body leaned diagonally in his arms, and she felt more comfortable.

"It's only seven months old, and I already feel a little tired."

"I want you to stay inactive."

He put his fingers on her shoulders and squeezed them gently, "I'll go to the maternal and child store tomorrow and take a look. Cheng An'an said that she couldn't sleep well at that time and there is something she can do to make you more comfortable."

Song Xing Chen looked up at him and tapped his chin with her finger, "Don't change the subject."

Hmm...