100 Extra 2

Chief of Staff Lu Hearing that Marriage is Destined.

After Chief of Staff Lu failed to land in a parachute jump and entered the bathing area of female soldiers, he was pulled back to the unit by Commander Su and severely criticized and punished It took a 10,000-word review and a 5-kilometer load-bearing cross-country trip before he put it back.

Before putting him back, Captain Su looked at him with burning eyes and asked, "Do you know what to do?"

Chief of Staff Lu hesitated for a moment, struggling between pretending to understand or not being ashamed to ask.

Finally, he sighed deeply, "I don't know... ..."

Captain Su immediately kicked him, "Get back the lost face, these female soldiers are practicing to death."

This... this... is not... okay...

Chief of Staff Lu After struggling for a moment, he nodded and said with great seriousness, "Report to the chief, I understand!"

On the way back, Chief of Staff Lu was annoyed and wanted to catch the woman and give her a good beating, but when he thought of leaving by himself, It is a high-end and classy route, and it also condemns the impure thoughts in his mind.

How can you hit a woman... This is wrong!

He had really been misled by Song Xing Chen for a long time, and he felt that the soldier driving next to him was much more pleasing to his eyes.

During training the next day, he worked hard in front of the mirror to keep his face serious, until his mouth was so sore that he couldn't stretch his muscles, and then he walked out with his hands behind his hands.

The group of female soldiers already had a stupid attitude towards the instructor who was criticized by the whole army for his wrong parachuting error and landing error, and they all looked at him curiously.

Chief of Staff Lu had seen this kind of formation before, and he almost turned around and ran away.

Especially Xia Xiao Mu, who looked at him from beginning to end with a look like "You are a rogue bastard who fucked me."

Every time Chief of Staff Lu glanced at her, she would quickly look away, and then she would deceive himself into a sarcastic smile.

But before Chief of Staff Lu went to trouble her, she got into trouble with him first.

At lunch time, other squads went to eat first.

Because their military posture was not correct in the morning, Chief of Staff Lu asked the female soldiers in this squad to wait until they were ready.

Chief of Staff Lu is a soft-hearted master, especially when faced with a bunch of young female soldiers, he can't be hardened at all...well, he can't be hard-hearted at all!

However, Xia Xiao Mu, who had a bad temper, didn't even shout a report and directly stood up to oppose him.

Chief of Staff Lu got angry and yelled angrily, "You will make me stand while everyone else goes to eat."

After yelling, he regretted it...

What should I do if the little beauty is hungry...

Then he did something at noon.

He didn't do anything, just staring at the scorching sun with this little female soldier... basking in the sun to replenish calcium.

The afternoon was mainly a waste of energy.

Xia Xiao Mu had been hungry all day and was already dizzy.

It was rare that she didn't have the energy to hit Chief of Staff Lu in the face.