63 🌚

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 63

She doesn’t know if the lights in the corridor have been scheduled to go on strike recently.

The light in front of Song Xing Chen’s apartment turned on, then went out with a wail of "pop".

She was startled, and when she was about to insert the key into the keyhole, the key directly passed the keyhole and hit her hand that was holding the doorknob hard.

She hissed and immediately retracted her hand.

The key in her hand fell to the ground with a sudden sound.

"What's wrong?"

He had been standing behind her.

When he heard the movement, he took a step forward. He could accurately hold her hand in the dark, and what he felt was a wet touch.

He frowned, leaned over, and pressed lightly, "It's bleeding."

As he spoke, he picked up the key that fell on the ground, shook it a few times, touched the keyhole, and opened the lock.

There was a cut on Song Xing Chen's thumb. Not much blood flowed, but the pain made her grin.

Su Qing Che was very good at dealing with trauma. It only took a few minutes to clean, disinfect, and then bandage.

"Fortunately, it's not my right hand."

She touched the thin layer of gauze, feeling a little sad.

Just by opening the door, she actually caused bloodshed.

Su Qing Che couldn't grasp the point, and asked her instead, "When do you have class tomorrow?"

Song Xing Chen thought for a moment, "I have the second class tomorrow, in the morning."

The man sitting next to her seemed concerned.

He nodded thoughtfully, "Although time is a little tight for you."

As soon as he said that time was tight, Song Xing Chen immediately felt like an electric shock went through her body, "I haven't looked at the order yet!"

As soon as she stood up and wanted to leave, Su Qing Che grabbed her wrist and said, "There are more important things to do tonight."

The temperature of his hand clasped against his wrist was a little hot, so she reached out to touch his forehead.

He saw Su Qing Che's eyes flashing, and then he stood up, picked her up neatly, kicked open the door to the room, and walked inside.

Song Xing Chen's eyes suddenly widened, what kind of rhythm is this...?

There were no lights on in the room, and the neon lights of the building opposite flickered, and as the moonlight shone in front of the window, it felt gentle.

"Xing Chen."

He suddenly called her name.

Song Xing Chen was put on the bed by him, and her whole body was a little tense. She knew what would happen next, so her mind was slightly confused at the moment.

"Hold my hand from now on, and you won't get lost even with your eyes closed."

He said it very seriously, and the words coming out of his mouth were more like a promise.

Then he heard her ask, "Are you ready?"

She felt that Su Qing Che seemed to be stunned for a moment, and then responded to her with a kiss on her lips.