1

"Red Dust" Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Actually, this day was very bad for Song Xing Chen.

She drove to the courier company to deliver the goods first. There was a traffic jam on the way back. She glanced at her watch and turned on the radio. The traffic jam made her upset, and her brows suddenly furrowed as she thought about the blind date she was going to attend later.

Song Xing Chen's family is all teachers. Her father Song Guo Liang and her mother Li Qing Ya are both university professors at University A. When Song Xing Chen just graduated, she stayed in school to become a teacher, but resigned within a year and went home to open a Taobao store.

The traffic in front finally started to move slowly. She breathed a sigh of relief and continued to follow.

By the time she arrived at the coffee shop, she was already half an hour late, and she was just right. She breathed a sigh of relief, pushed her hair behind her ears, opened the door and walked in.

The first thing Song Xing Chen saw was the man sitting by the window. He was looking down at the window, his eyes as calm as water and as reserved as words. Probably due to his special occupation, even though he is dressed in warm colors, he still has a chilling and cold temperament.

It's probably him.

***

Su Qing Che noticed the gaze at the door and turned his head. As expected by Song Xing Chen, her eyes were devoid of unnecessary emotion. She picked up her bag and walked away slowly.

The environment of the cafe is elegant, and the soft sound of piano flows in the hall. She walked to the table and gently clasped the table.

When she saw him raising his head, she was slightly startled when she looked into those cold eyes, "Are you Su Qing Che?"

Su Qing Che calmed down the coldness in his eyes and stood. He stood up and pulled out the chair for her, "Yes, please sit down."

Song Xing Chen raised her eyebrows and said politely, "Sorry, I'm late."

Su Qing Che twitched the corners of his lips slightly, half-smiling but slightly sarcastic, he rubbed the side of the cup and said casually: "It turns out that Miss Song still has a sense of time."

Song Xing Chen paused and looked up.

Her eyes were no longer as gentle and calm as before, but suddenly became sharp. "Captain Su, are you a little dissatisfied? If I remember correctly, I apologized just now."

Su Qing Che was not annoyed and just pushed the menu over. "You can call me Su Qing Che."

Song Xing Chen curled her lips and smiled. As soon as she lowered her head to look at the menu, her eyes instantly turned sarcastic. Taking advantage of his official title and being from a wealthy family, he pulled him up in front of her?

Negative points, get out of here!

When she raised her head, she smiled slightly as before and whispered to the waiter standing aside, "Just Mocha."

Su Qing Che noticed her little actions and laughed secretly.

 She thought she hid it well, how could she hide that change from his eyes.