42

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 42

When Song Xing Chen packed up the dinning room and walked out, Su Qing Che had already finished the phone call and was reading the magazine on her table with his chin propped on his left hand.

When he saw her coming out, that look was really touching and full of meaning.

Song Xing Chen went to the refrigerator and took out strawberries, then came over with a fruit plate and slippers and sat next to him. "Do you want it?"

Su Qing Che glanced at the strawberry in her hand. He didn't say whether he wanted it or not. He just glanced at it lightly. The strange thing is that Song Xing Chen actually understood the meaning of his action.

She fed herself several mouthfuls, then picked up a strawberry and fed it to him. "Open your mouth."

Su Qing Che kept flipping through the magazine with his fingers, and was so focused that he didn't even take a glance at the strawberry held to his lips.

After Song Xing Chen ate more than half of it, he reminded him softly, "Eat the rest later. It's cold to eat so much at once."

Song Xing Chen thought about it, stuffed another strawberry into her mouth, and then put down the plate.

As soon as she was free, she turned her attention to the magazine in Su Qing Che's hand.

She was shocked when she saw it.

Su Qing Che noticed her gaze, raised his head and glanced at her with interest, "When will we try it? Otherwise, I will be sorry for your detailed and careful notes."

Song Xing Chen struggled, still thinking whether to destroy the body or eliminate traces. Pretending to be calm, in the end she chose the latter because she missed the best time to pretend.

She glanced at the magazine in his hand, cleared her throat, and then said, "How long will it take to try?"

After saying that, she regretted it again. This was not a refusal but a provocation.

Fortunately, Su Qing Che didn't take it seriously. He just flipped through this magazine, which can be called the "Boudoir Guide," and answered seriously: "If your physical strength can keep up, maybe we can try it again in a week."

What Su Qing Che was holding in his hand was nothing else, but a brief introduction to the performance of all the products on Song Xing Chen's Taobao website. When Song Xing Chen first got involved in this industry, she really knew nothing about it. She studied every one of them and carefully wrote notes beside the introduction.

For example, next to the instructions for use, she added detailed notes on the vibration amplitude, vibration noise, and vibration frequency after the switch is turned on.

For example, next to the performance introduction, she added the advantages and disadvantages of the product, and wrote down the most common problems.

For example, in the opinion column of the product, she thoughtfully drew several schematic diagrams showing the directions of the babies...

Song Xing Chen stared at the page that Su Qing Che opened, all the schematic diagrams of the babies in the collection, as well as her dense notes.

At that time, she almost died to express her ambition without shame and anger.

However, in the end, she still took the magazine out of his hand without looking sideways, pretending that she didn't see anything, then calmly and slowly walked into the room and threw the magazine under the bed.

When she came out after doing enough mental construction, Su Qing Che was still in the same posture as before, eating strawberries leisurely, but the eyes looking at her had an evil light flashing, flashing, and... Flash...