26

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 26

There was no words along the way, only the night getting deeper and deeper and quieter.

Su Qing Che was still driving the expensive Maybach.

After a moment of silence in the car, Song Xing Chen still couldn't bear the curiosity in her heart and cleared her throat. "Is this your car?"

Su Qing Che glanced at her after hearing the sound, and asked, "Your judgment of ownership is based on the right to use it?"

Song Xing Chen was looking out through the window, and Su Qing Che drove all the way to the food court. He has passed several restaurants.

"That's almost it."

She answered vaguely, but it was really exciting to spend dinner in a place where there is so much money!

Su Qing Che followed her gaze to the western restaurant in front and asked casually: "Here?"

Song Xing Chen nodded, "The black pepper steak here is as delicious as yours."

After saying that, she felt that she was short of breath. Three minutes later, when she looked back, Su Qing Che's lips curled up into a half-smile.

Chief of Staff Lu, who had been silent in the back row, became uneasy, "What, you two have advanced to the point where you are in the same room and cooking in person?"

Su Qing Che didn't answer, just glanced back in the rearview mirror, Then he slowly parked the car at the temporary parking spot in front. "It's not just that, but I'm afraid it will affect your appetite."

As a result, Chief of Staff Lu, who was overly thinking about "progress" before entering the restaurant, had already lost his appetite.

On the other hand, Song Xing Chen, one of the parties involved, acted like a normal person. Ah, no, she just turned her grief and anger into appetite and used all her energy to order food.

Su Qing Che waited for the waiter to go down to serve the dishes, and then asked her slowly: "Can you finish ordering so much?"

Song Xing Chen took a sip of warm water and handed the tea cup to the benefactor with a smile. "Aren't you here?"

Perhaps this sentence made Su Qing Che happy to hear it. He narrowed his eyes and took the teacup in her hand and took a sip, then asked unhurriedly: "I I can't eat that much."

Tsk, the sponsor likes to pretend he is confused.

Song Xing Chen continued to flatter him and handed over the water she had just put on the table, "I didn't let you eat it, just pay the bill."

Su Qing Che paused, curled up the corners of his lips and smiled slowly, that smile was really like as gentle as the spring breeze.

But immediately, Song Xing Chen knew that it would take a day to freeze three feet. Su Qing Che turned his head slightly, and his pair of dark eyes became deeper and deeper against the backdrop of the curtain behind her.

"Why am I the one paying the bill? I'm a proletarian."

"Pfft..."

The Chief of Staff Lu on the opposite side was drinking water to reduce his presence.

When he heard the words, he sprayed it out, choking him and coughing.

Song Xing Chen glanced at Chief of Staff Lu and put the cup directly on the table with a sharp look.

"Can you, a proletarian, afford a Maybach?"

Su Qing Che explained calmly: "It was rented, and the rent is still owed."