14

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 14

Su Qing Che's combat ability is absolutely unquestionable. If he were to fight alone, he would probably be able to reach the destination before noon and complete it first.

He evenly organized and distributed the combat supplies, and then began to lead the team back.

But when the students in the group met one by one and left to join other groups, and finally became a group of two, Song Xing Chen realized belatedly that something was wrong.

Song Xing Chen slowly slowed down her pace, and it wasn't until Su Qing Che stopped and turned around that she asked, "Where are we going?"

"You just thought of asking now?"

Su Qing Che raised his eyebrows, with a slight smile in his eyes. Then, he slowly took out his three-edged knife, rubbed his palm and touched it.

Song Xing Chen felt more and more horrified, "You didn't want to kill someone just because I discovered the secret between you and Chief of Staff Lu, did you?"

The more she said, the more she felt guilty.

Only then did Song Xing Chen have to admit that she had always been in a defeated state after meeting Su Qing Che, whether it was his aura or anything else.

Su Qing Che walked over slowly, his military boots creaking on the dead branches and leaves that had fallen to the ground in the forest, giving her an increasingly gloomy feeling.

Song Xing Chen felt a little cold on her back, her heart was pounding, and she was panicking.

"I have a hundred ways to make it look like you died accidentally. Why don't you draw lots for which one?"

His voice was low and he was smiling slightly, but that smile made Song Xing Chen feel sad in her heart.

Song Xing Chen was used to being arrogant and domineering throughout her life. She had never been intimidated like this before, and she immediately verified the principle that things must reverse when they reach their extremes. She raised her chin and took a few steps forward as if she was not afraid of death. "I want one from the first to a hundred kinds!"

The answer Su Qing Che heard seemed to be unexpected. He stared at her seriously for a moment to make sure that she was not joking, and then his interest faded,  turned around and left.

"I've never seen someone looking for abuse like this."

Song Xing Chen was stunned for a moment before she realized that Su Qing Che had tricked her again, and she became angry immediately. "Su Qing Che, I didn't want you to play with me like this!"

"You're too stupid."

He raised the corners of his lips slightly, but kept walking forward quickly.

The girl behind him was cursing while panting and struggling to follow him while carrying a large backpack.

The afternoon sun is slightly warm, and the years are quiet.

******

When Su Qing Che stuffed all the mushrooms in Song Xing Chen's backpack, Song Xing Chen's expression changed several times, and she directly pulled Captain Su's trousers and sat on the ground.

Su Qing Che looked at her condescendingly, her eyes filled with the tiny rays of light refracted by the sun.

Song Xing Chen wiped her sweat and held on to his trousers tightly without letting go. "Su Qing Che, let me tell you... I will file a complaint with Mr. Su after I go back!"