25

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 25

The whole place was so quiet that the sound of a pin dropping to the ground could be clearly heard. Poseidon narrowed his eyes and looked over coldly. He saw that Su Qing Che still looked careless, not knowing what he was thinking. Something, a surge of violence surged through his body.

Song Xing Chen felt that she had never been so arrogant as Su Qing Che in her twenty years of arrogance. He asked someone to put down the butcher's knife and become a Buddha on the spot, while at the same time he poked a bottomless bloody hole with the knife. Isn't this the rhythm that forces people to pick up the butcher's knife and fight you to the death?

So, just when both sides were tense, Song Xing Chen, who was not calm, took the responsibility to break the deadlock again, "Well, how about letting him bandage first? He lost too much blood and had to eat a lot of nutrients to make up for it."

...

Su Qing Che turned his head .

Glancing at her, he flicked her forehead with his finger and said, "You're worrying him too much."

The voice seemed to be slightly warning, but it was softer, just like scolding a little troublemaker.

But it was very effective.

Poseidon turned his head and patted the thigh of the woman beside him. He saw the woman go to the cabinet at the back of the box to take out a simple medical first aid kit, and walked over to bandage the wound of the young eagle.

Su Qing Che glanced at the young eagle, and then said slowly: "I've already given you face without pricking his eyes."

Song Xing Chen: "..."

Brother, can you stop irritating others again and again? Isn’t it true that everyone can’t beat you like her?

However, Su Qing Che obviously didn't hear Song Xing Chen's inner monologue.

He raised his chin slightly and played with Song Xing Chen's fingers again rather absent-mindedly.

"He looked at my girlfriend more than ten times tonight. I want to understand what he means."

Song Xing Chen froze and looked at Su Qing Che strangely, and met his more calm eyes, so she felt embarrassed the person inexplicably turned into Song Xing Chen.

She finally concluded that whenever he started to pull her fingers and play with them, the next words out of his mouth were always heavyweight words.

Thinking like this, she calmed down. It was acting after all, and she had to be professional.

The greater the sacrifice, the greater the reward...

Poseidon was actually quite messy tonight. It was easy to negotiate this deal before, but now the price has been changed again and again, and the police are targeting him again. It would be very difficult to sell all such a large amount of goods.

Because the large-scale production of arms is not the same as drugs. Drugs can still be produced by finding a buyer in the mainland as long as the price is low. But arms are strictly managed and restricted in places like the mainland. Those in need have long-term fixed suppliers.

He has not opened up the market, and large-volume sales here can only rely on the man in front of him. Moreover, this man didn't feel like the one he had worked with before, and this dangerous feeling made him dare not be careless.

Especially the woman who is still with him. He really doesn't believe it if she says she doesn't understand anything, but if you say she has an in-depth understanding... then her starting point of the topic is really weird.