71

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 71

This is Song Xing Chen’s second time here.

Dijue Family Villas are generally two-story small villas with good views and a great environment. It is also in a prime location in the city center, quiet and quiet, very suitable for living.

As far as Song Xing Chen knew, Cheng Anan and other film and television superstars all lived here, well, and Mr. Qin...

After Su Qing Che gave it to her, she never opened the box and held it in her hand.

At this moment, there was a slight feeling of heat.

"Why do you want to buy a house here?"

Su Qing Che poured her a cup of tea and sat down next to her.

"Qin Shuang is an investor here. He owes me so much and I have to give him a chance to repay it."

He smiled slightly and pursed his lips.

"Don't you want to know what I did today?"

Hmm , which is indeed very curious.

Song Xing Chen always thought that Su Qing Che would spend today at home to have an honest and in-depth exchange of feelings with her, but he actually disappeared early in the morning.

Su Qing Che's eyes fell from her face to the box she was holding in her hand. His smile stiffened for a moment, then he raised the corners of his eyes and leaned over to kiss her forehead gently.

"I'll make you a cup of coffee."

Song Xing Chen pursed her lips, watched him walk into the kitchen, and then slowly opened the box.

The box was covered with a layer of soft velvet, with his military medals on it, a salary card, and a key.

There is also a small engraved word "all over" in English inside the box.

all.

Song Xing Chen only felt a small claw scratching her heart. She put the box on the sofa and got up to go to the kitchen.

Su Qing Che was facing away from her.

In front of him was a cup of fragrant coffee. He stood there.

After a moment, he turned around with the coffee cup and seemed to be stunned when he saw Song Xing Chen.

_

_ He simply sat down.

"What do you want to hear?"

Song Xing Chen actually already understood Su Qing Che's extremely simple relationship despite its long history. She seemed to have nothing to ask at the moment, so she thought for a long time.

"You explain it yourself."

Su Qing Che did not answer her question directly. He thought for a while and instead talked about what he did that morning, "I went to see Qin Shuang this morning and had a fight..."

At this point, He paused and glanced at Song Xing Chen.

She was looking at him and listening to him very seriously. The soft expression on her face was really heartwarming.

Su Qing Che's Adam's apple rolled up and down. He suppressed his urge to kiss her and turned his eyes.

"He was willing to be beaten by me. Do you know why?"

Song Xing Chen thought for a while, "In order for you to tell him where Su Qing Yin is?"

Su Qing Che reached out to her, "Sit over here."