84

When the wedding photos arrived, Song Xing Chen almost treated them like a treasure.

He used various words to praise himself along the way without repeating them.

But it does look good.

Captain Su didn't bring his military uniform when he went out that time, but the photographer did have one prepared.

He stood in military uniform at the entrance of the alley in the ancient town, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand and looking intently at Song Xing Chen, who was just a few steps away and could be touched by raising his hand.

Song Xing Chen still remembered that it had just snowed that day, and the climate in the ancient town was relatively humid. The light snow had fallen for a day, which made the ground dizzy and wet.

But his shoulders were covered with snow, just like that day when it snowed heavily in City A, when they had just reconciled.

He stood by the car holding his cell phone, raised his head slightly and looked at her, asking her if you would marry me.

Now, they have reached this day.

She squinted her eyes for a moment, and a sour feeling filled her eyes. It was really happiness, so happy that she couldn't help but want to cry.

There is another picture of her wearing a fiery red cheongsam, standing on the bow of the ship, leaning in his arms.

At that time, she was huddled in Su Qing Che's arms and couldn't see his expression. Now looking at the photo, she realized that the expression on his face that day was almost the same as hers.

The slightly raised corners of the lips, the smiling eyes, and even the contours were unusually soft.

The slender fingers rested on her shoulders, as if they were holding her whole life.

Behind her is rippling green waves, clear river water, wavy water patterns, and an antique town. She can smell the elegant aroma of ancient charm in this photo alone.

She flipped back casually, and found that there was a thousand-year-old tree in the romantic city of City L. She hugged him in the tree, and it was already the beginning of spring. The warm climate in L city has caused this ancient tree to sprout branches again, and the little bits of green brighten the entire space.

The most wedding photos are taken in small towns.

She was wearing a phoenix crown and was sitting on a log table.

He was leaning against the door lazily and casually, just looking at each other and smiling, but there was a strong and indelible warmth in the camera.

She turned to the end, and there was a photo inside.

She said "Huh" and turned it over to look.

Captain Su was waiting at the red light when he heard the sound and looked over.

"It was the photographer who said he couldn't bear to delete it, so he washed it."

The moment Song Xing Chen saw it, she understood why. It was probably taken privately by an employee, but the picture quality is still too good to be true.

It was a rainy and snowy afternoon in the small town, and the sky was not very bright.

He planned to call it a day and go back because of the weather, so he held an umbrella and walked slowly across the bridge.

With his soldier's keenness, he noticed this shot, and he happened to turn his head slightly, and it was captured.

She is not in this photo, but he is the only one, and Qing Qian's back is gentle enough.