50

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 50

Han Xiao Li once asked Song Xing Chen, "Xing Chen, what kind of man are you planning to find?"

That night they were sitting in an open-air cafe, with a busy intersection in front of them and a large square opposite. There was a high-pitched song playing, but there was peace in her heart.

She said, "I want to find someone who I can find at any time and who can give me a sense of security. I can't ask for too much else."

Han Xiao Li has liked Su Qian Cheng for many years.

When she heard what she said, she nodded and lowered her head. Eyes don't speak.

Song Xing Chen thought for a while and added, "I believe that time will arrange everything. Maybe you will meet someone in the future who is contrary to your ideal person. But you just like him enough to give up all those principles."

Song Xing Chen thought, she seemed to have met.

Thinking like this, she opened her eyes and met Su Qing Che's smiling eyes.

Those eyes were like clear pool water under the moonlight, still ripples after dropping a stone.

He finally bit her hard on the lips, then pulled the sweater that was pulled off her shoulders back to her, and then held her tightly in his arms without saying a word.

His lips were hot, right next to her ear. His voice was slightly dark. Every time he kissed her, his voice would become much thicker. It was deep and full of magnetism, as if it was stepping on the apex of her heart, seductively sinking deep.

He said: "Song Xing Chen, how are you thinking about it?"

Song Xing Chen's eyes were still filled with the sparkle of love, and she said "hmm" in confusion.

Did they talk about something just now...

Su Qing Che opened his mouth and bit her earlobe.

Song Xing Chen trembled from the bite and hurriedly turned her head to cover her ears.

"Do you often turn a deaf ear to my words?"

When he said this, he smiled gently, but the silence was irresistibly moving.

Song Xing Chen remembered that he once lamented that if someone like Su Qing Che wanted to sway someone's heart, it would only be a matter of one move. It was hard for her to imagine that anyone could resist his deliberate temptation.

Many things, as Su Qing Che said, are only what he doesn't want, and there is nothing he can't get if he wants to.

Song Xing Chen suddenly felt aggrieved. Originally, she was the king and hegemon in her own world, and no one dared to provoke her. But since meeting him, she has been in a weak position.

Although she enjoyed being on the passive side, it was very uncomfortable knowing that she was being manipulated by others all the time.

Even if he gave her enough patience and time, and enough love to soothe all her negative emotions.

However, as long as it's him, it doesn't matter.

She deliberately wanted to whet his appetite.

Although she knew that he was talking about going to meet the old man, she refused to let him get what he wanted.

Su Qing Che naturally saw through her thoughts and scratched the tip of her nose, "Comrade Song's enthusiasm is too bad."

Song Xing Chen raised her lips and smiled, "I'm just following a procedure."