51

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 51

Song Xing Chen felt sour in her heart these days when she recalled Su Qing Che's deep pool-like eyes that night.

Lu Qun got her number from nowhere, called her and asked her to go to the hospital to accompany him to relieve his boredom.

Song Xing Chen thought it would be okay anyway, so she went out to see Lu Qun. After all, being alone in the house was not as fun as teasing Chief of Staff Lu.

Chief of Staff Lu was watching a skit and his laughter was so loud that it could be heard in the entire corridor.

Song Xing Chen didn't meet the fruit seller this time. She originally wanted to go to the supermarket to bring him a basket of fruit. It was a one-way street all the way and she waited for her to come over. There happened to be a flower shop in front of her and she came over with a bouquet of flowers.

Chief of Staff Lu's injury was almost healed.

At the moment, he was serving tea and fruits. He was so enthusiastic that Song Xing Chen almost thought that the one in the hospital was actually him.

After he finished his busy work, he was finally willing to get into the topic, but the first sentence he spoke exposed his entire purpose today.

"The leader has been very busy these days."

Song Xing Chen gnawed on an apple and nodded absentmindedly, "Oh."

"That's it?"

Chief of Staff Lu scratched his head, feeling a little at a loss at her calm reaction, " You should say a few more words so that I can continue talking."

Song Xing Chen raised the corners of her lips and smiled, "Well, you tell me."

"Actually, our regiment leader is really busy. He can only go out to the unit one day a week. Not bad, but our political commissar knew that the regiment leader had found a sister-in-law , so he moved directly to the family home and drove the regiment leader home from one to four in the afternoon..."

Before he could finish his words, Song Xing Chen turned her head slightly.

She turned her head and interrupted him: "You mean the political commissar gave the regiment leader a little trouble for your sake?"

Lu Qun was dumbfounded.

When did he say it was for his sake...

He just said The political commissar knew that the regimental leader had found a wife.

Although Chief of Staff Lu couldn't grasp the point of what he said, Song Xing Chen seemed to know what he was going to say. He threw the core into the trash can and then turned to look at him, "Maybe the political commissar is looking at him. Recently, I have been living in the army again, so I asked you to spy on the military situation?"

Chief of Staff Lu nodded quickly, "Sister-in-law, you really understand justice and are so smart!"

But it was not the political commissar who came to him to understand the situation.

_ . There is only one explanation, that is, Captain Su does not want to contact her.

She frowned and then said: "Chief of Staff Lu, I actually hate cold violence. I don't like Su Qing Che's behavior at all."

Song Xing Chen is not an unreasonable person. She has also changed her position these days.

After thinking about it, in another situation, if Su Qing Che was dating her and didn't explain it clearly to her family, she would definitely have random thoughts.