30

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 30

Dinner ended in such a harmonious atmosphere.

Song Xing Chen put away the bowl and soaked it in the water. Just as she was about to wipe the table, Su Qing Che walked in. "Go clear the table, and I'll wash the dishes."

As soon as he finished speaking, he dipped his slender white fingers into the pool full of detergent foam under Song Xing Chen's astonished eyes.

"Didn't you say you don't like cleaning up messes?"

She stood frozen at the door of the kitchen holding a rag.

Su Qing Che turned on the faucet without looking back.

The sound of flushing water was covered up, and Song Xing Chen only heard what he said. "I'm in a good mood today."

Are you in a good mood today?

When Song Xing Chen came back from clearing the table, Su Qing Che was rinsing the dishes carefully. She stood behind him and looked at him for a while, then asked, "Would you like some coffee?"

Su Qing Che hesitated for a moment, then nodded. "Have a cup."

When Song Xing Chen made the coffee and came out, Su Qing Che had already wiped his hands and was sitting in the living room, making a call on his mobile phone.

Song Xing Chen felt that Su Qing Che gave her a new impression every time. Just like now, when he was sitting elegantly on the sofa, just holding the phone and saying these things softly, he had a different attitude.

In fact, compared to the career of a soldier, Su Qing Che is more suitable to sit at the top of the city and decide everything with just a pen and a name.

But Su Qing Che loved his military uniform more, and Song Xing Chen knew this.

She put down her coffee and turned to avoid the bedroom.

Su Qing Che listened quietly to what was said over there, and then said calmly: "I know, but she is no longer my responsibility. Qin Shuang."

The other side seemed to be silent as well, Su Qing Che's hand on the back of the chair gently.  He knocked and frowned. After pondering for a moment, he breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Qin Shuang, you don't understand my feelings for her. My feelings are not as pure as yours, and I understand now that I am more responsible for her."

Before Song Xing Chen closed the door, she vaguely heard this sentence.

She lowered her eyes slightly and sat on the bay window for a moment holding a cup of coffee before she heard the sound of people moving outside the door.

Su Qing Che's expression had returned to its previous calmness, and he walked over slowly, holding the coffee she had just brewed in his hand.

Song Xing Chen moved her position and placed the coffee cup on the small table on the bay window.

The room is filled with the faint aroma of coffee, quiet and peaceful.

This should be a rare moment of silence between them. He sat down across from the small table, sipped the coffee in his hand, and said slowly, "I have something I want to talk to you about."

Song Xing Chen nodded and opened the window a small crack, "Just tell me what you have to say. There is no third person here who can definitely let you speak freely without any worries."

Su Qing Che's original seriousness was instantly dispelled by her words. He raised his eyebrows slightly and asked in a very puzzled tone: "Why do I always feel that you are constantly hinting at me today?"