85

Captain Su was still a little worried after thinking about it all afternoon, so he sent a message to warn her not to drink.

Song Xing Chen was in class when she saw the text message.

The sound of the lecture suddenly stopped, and she moved her phone out from under the book.

Seeing that it was Captain Su, a smile appeared on her lips unconsciously.

After class, she replied calmly. "How can you have a party without drinking?"

Captain Su was so angry when he saw this text message that he narrowed his eyes immediately, but the text message he replied was serious: Because I have persisted in preparing for pregnancy until now, and I can't let my efforts fall short.

Song Xing Chen stared at the phone for a long time before replying dully, "I know."

Although he had received her assurance, Su Qing Che was still a little worried, so he changed shifts with the political commissar and hurriedly ordered.

Just went home.

When he got home, Song Xing Chen hadn't come back yet.

He stood at the door, looking at the dark and cold room without any light, almost without pausing, turned around and went out.

A person is used to warmth, but when he becomes a person, he is very unaccustomed to it.

It was already past eight o'clock in the evening when Song Xing Chen received the call from Captain Su, and the party was already halfway through.

In the noisy KTV, she felt a little absent-minded.

"Finally Waiting for You" was playing on the screen.

She was fascinated by it and reminded her of Captain Su from her family.

With this thought in mind, she took out her phone and saw that there were already several missed calls.

She clicked on it and saw, without any surprise, that they were all Su Qing Che.

She went out and went to the quiet hall to call him back.

Su Qing Che had already gone around the entire city A to look for her.

At this moment, his patience was a little exhausted.

When he received her call, his tone was a little dull, "Where is it?"

He didn't feel it himself, but the suppressed unhappiness made Song Xing Chen heard clearly at once.

She pursed her lips and replied: "The KTV next to the school."

Knowing her specific location, Su Qing Che's tone softened instantly, "When will it end? ? Do you want me to pick you up?"

Before Song Xing Chen could say anything, the physical education teacher who was coming back from going to the toilet happened to pass by and stopped straight away. "Why don't you go in when you are outside?"

Song Xing Chen took out her mobile phone that was covered by her hair and shook it. "I'm on the phone, why don't you go in first?"

The physical education teacher nodded immediately, "I'm just going to check out, let's go in together later."

"Didn't you say AA? I'll go with you."

As he spoke , she held her phone and said softly: "Then you come here now? I'll go check out first."

When Captain Su heard the voice here, he could almost tell that this was the physical education teacher, and his face suddenly darkened.

Not long after the accounts were settled, the large army was about to disperse.