102 Extra 4

When kid Gungun was two years old, he attended his aunt's wedding again.

The wedding was a grand occasion, and his brother-in-law was so handsome and coquettish. His eyes were red all the time when he put a ring on his sister-in-law.

It was rare for him not to cause trouble but to drink him several glasses of wine seriously.

Second Master Qin was so angry that he glared at Song Xing Chen angrily, "Do you dare to let Su Qing Che out?"

Song Xing Chen took a mouthful of shrimp and fed it into her mouth, and looked at Second Master Qin provocatively, " He has to drive at night, so just give me Gungun's respect."

"You stay here when you're drunk."

Mr. Qin made another move.

_ I toasted, feeling helpless.

Of course, the kid Gungun is very good at making people drink.

He always does this to Qin Shuang, for example: " You are my uncle. If I call you uncle, you will drink this cup."

"You married my little one. Aunt, you want a drink."

"You and my aunt are going to have a wedding ceremony. I can drink three drinks without causing trouble!"

"Uncle, I congratulate you and my aunt on a happy marriage."

"Uncle, I congratulate you and my aunt on your early birth. My dear son."

Second Master Qin: "..."

Since his son was in the way and his wife was in charge, Captain Su managed to survive until the end of the night after drinking three glasses of wine.

Gungun ran to the toilet several times and was very energetic.

He put his arms around his father's neck and looked at his mother, who was holding his hand all the time.

"Mom, am I going to get married in the future?"

Song Xing Chen brushed the hair that hung down on her chest, responded casually, "Well, what's wrong?"

Gungun frowned thoughtfully, "Then what do you think it would be like if I married my uncle's daughter?"

Su Qing Che's steps were just a pause, and he beat him with his hand.

Gungun's little butt, "No."

"Why!"

Song Xing Chen pursed her lips and smiled, and said slowly, "What's wrong? There's no blood relationship."

Gungun immediately became more confident, "Mom said it's okay. "

Captain Su suddenly felt that his family status was in jeopardy.

When Master Qin's baby girl: Qin Su arrived, Gungun was exactly three years old.

He lay on his aunt's bed and looked at the little baby.

He wanted to touch it but didn't dare to reach out.

Finally, he looked at Master Qin as if asking for help.

Second Master Qin suddenly felt proud, "Men and women are not intimate, and Gungun cannot touch his little sister."

Gungun, a child, always only listens to what his parents say, and selectively listens to his uncle's words, and most of the time he does things against her.

He stretched out his fingers and touched Qin Su's face.

It felt soft like jelly, and he touched it a few more times.