34

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 34

The lights at Pier 7 are also dim, not too bright, illuminating this small world. Not far from the shore, there are stacks of containers stacked in a row, and there is an eerie desolation under the photocopy of the lights.

As soon as Song Xing Chen got out of the car, she was shivered by the cold wind coming towards her.

The wind at the beach was strong, and the waves were roaring and crashing on the beach. With such a gloomy scene, Song Xing Chen was completely frightened.

Su Qing Che waited for her to come over, opened his coat, half hugged her, and walked forward.

Song Xing Chen was not as arrogant and domineering at all as she pulled the corners of his clothes tighter little by little.

Su Qing Che paused and glanced at the young eagle walking beside him cautiously.

She waited for him to take a few steps forward before slowly following him.

Lu Qun was already waiting there.

When he saw the two people approaching, his frown slowly relaxed.

When Su Qing Che walked towards Lu Qun, he glanced sideways at Poseidon who was sitting in the car with gloomy eyes.

"I think tonight's transaction is no longer necessary."

Poseidon squinted his eyes, his face not looking very good. "Brother Su, what do you mean?"

"What do you mean?"

He repeated slowly, snorted coldly, and his face became increasingly ugly.

"I can understand your motivation for doing this, but I don't agree with it."

Song Xing Chen was wrapped in his arms, only revealing a slightly pale face.

Su Qing Che looked down at her, took her hand and rubbed it carefully, "Behind you is the high seas. How do I know if the goods you gave me are defective products or traps?"

Poseidon paused. Then he raised his lips and smiled, stood up straight and took a few steps forward. "Isn't my sincerity enough?"

Su Qing Che no longer wanted to talk nonsense to him, but unfortunately the police force was only part of the force for the time being, so he had to delay for time.

He frowned and glanced back at Lu Qun beside him. The latter received his gaze and nodded calmly.

Song Xing Chen had never seen such a formation before. He held her in his arms and pressed against his warm chest. She felt the sea breeze was biting and cold, and everyone she saw in front of her looked like evil spirits.

Su Qing Che's hand on her waist tightened slightly, and he suddenly said: "Inspect the goods and withdraw the money."

Poseidon seemed stunned for a moment, glanced at the suitcase Lu Qun was carrying, and raised his eyebrows. , finally laughed, "Brother Su is still happy."

Su Qing Che raised his hand expressionlessly, and Lu Qun took a few steps forward to open the suitcase and show a box full of RMB, and then slowly put it away. "It's sincerity."

This sentence was undoubtedly a slap in the face.

Poseidon was so cautious that he temporarily changed the location and threatened Song Xing Chen. He even arranged the location on a dock on the high seas. It was indeed too much.

So when Su Qing Che showed off his cards to him so straightforwardly, he had nothing to be suspicious of, and he tilted his head slightly to signal for the goods to be loaded.