20

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 20

Su Qing Che saw Fei Fan still sizing him up, and hit him hard again with the muzzle of the gun against his temple.

"That's it."

After saying that, he slowly removed the muzzle of the gun, glanced at the young eagle who was being suppressed by Lu Qun, and curled his lips coldly.

"I never do insincere business. Go back and tell your boss to find a new home."

After that, he put the gun behind his waist and walked out without even looking back.

At this moment, Fei Fan stood up slowly, wiped the blood from the corners of his lips, and then said coldly: "The boss really has something to do and is unable to come. He is being targeted by the police."

Of course Su Qing Che would not be unexpected for this, but he had to look uninformed in front of Fei Fan, and his face became colder and colder at the moment.

He lowered his head and rolled up his sleeves as if carelessly, but the words he spoke were so cold and ruthless that Fei Fan trembled.

He said: "Did anyone tell you that I am also a powerful character? If you mess with me, you will still die without a burial place."

Fei Fan pursed his lips and finally apologized: "Sorry, we didn't think carefully. "

Su Qing Che snorted coldly and walked away.

However, the moment he passed by, Young Eagle raised his hand to stop him, "I hope Brother Su will seriously consider it. If this business is still open, come to the club tomorrow."

Su Qing Che looked at him sideways, only to hear him continue: "By the way, Bring your sister-in-law to play with you."

****

Song Xing Chen went out to buy some fast food and came back when she saw a slender figure standing at the door who was not unfamiliar.

Hearing the footsteps, Su Qing Che turned around and saw her dressed casually carrying two fast food boxes, his eyes darkened slightly, "You're back."

Song Xing Chen was stunned for a moment, then nodded, and subconsciously replied: "Yes. Ah, I'm back."

Probably because it was rare to see this woman so cute, Su Qing Che curled his lips, walked over in a few steps and took the bag in her hand. "Open the door."

Song Xing Chen frowned, looking at the condition of her dinner that he held in his hand. "Why are you here?"

"The organization needs me."

Su Qing Che raised his chin and motioned for her to open the door first.

Song Xing Chen heard the sound of the elevator operating and knew that this was indeed not a place where he could talk. She frowned and glared at him in warning, then reluctantly reached into her pants pocket to get the key.

Such a touch made her stunned again.

Hey, she didn't bring the key...

Seeing her staring at the door for a long time without moving, Su Qing Che roughly guessed what was going on.

He sighed softly and looked around helplessly. "Knock on the door next door."

****

When Su Qing Che went from the balcony of the next door house to open the door for her, and stood at the door and stared at her coldly, Song Xing Chen felt that the world was really fantasy.

She thanked the aunt next door and then entered the house carrying her almost cold lunch box.

Su Qing Che casually walked around her house, and then he sat down on her sofa.