35

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 35

Speaking of which, this was the first time Su Qing Che saw Song Xing Chen cry.

No matter when she was driven crazy by him, or when she was bullied by him and felt aggrieved, she just frowned and bared her teeth and then exposed it. She had never looked like this at a loss. She shed tears.

At this moment, the sound of gunfire in his ears seemed to be far away. He stood there and watched her raise her head and shed tears, feeling warm in his heart.

He looked around warily, then quickly crossed the gap between the containers where the light and shadow overlapped, and took a few steps over.

Song Xing Chen immediately stood up and climbed up, grabbing the corner of his clothes and clinging to him to stand up vigorously.

Su Qing Che opened his coat, wrapped her in his arms and hugged her, then lowered his head and kissed her on the forehead, then held her hand and said softly but firmly: "Follow me, don't miss a step. I'm going to find Lu Qun."

After saying that, he lowered his tone and said seriously: "You can't distract me from taking care of you anymore."

Song Xing Chen was stunned for a moment, as if she was hesitating whether she had the ability to not delay him. hind legs.

Su Qing Che didn't have time to wait for her to weigh the pros and cons, so he pulled her out of his arms and started walking out, holding her hand.

Song Xing Chen was still trembling while holding the gunman in her hand. He was pulling her away like this, and her steps were still a little unsteady.

"Actually, I think it would be better to replace the bullets with anesthetics..."

Su Qing Che curled his lips but did not answer. She just said His eyes were like a panther dormant in the dark night, glowing with a cold light.

******

The wind at the seaside seems to be getting stronger and stronger, the waves are roaring, and a huge storm is brewing.

When Song Xing Chen followed Su Qing Che through the container to meet Lu Qun, the raindrops finally fell, each drop hitting his face so hard that it hurt.

Lu Qun's shoulder was scratched by a high-speed bullet. When Su Qing Che arrived, he was clutching his shoulder and clenching his teeth in pain. There was a member of the action team beside him who was helping him bandage the wound to stop the bleeding.

The moonlight has been submerged under the rolling clouds with this sudden heavy rain. Pier 7, which was originally dark, is now gloomy like a monster that has been sleeping in the darkness for a long time and is about to wake up. It is extremely scary.

Su Qing Che stood upright in the drifting heavy rain, staring at a point in the distance with unfathomable eyes.

Song Xing Chen squatted beside Lu Qun and took over the bandaging work, tightening the knot of the wound.

Lu Qun lowered his eyes, his lips trembling as he looked at Song Xing Chen. "Sister-in-law, please be gentle, it hurts."

The smell of blood was clearly audible at the tip of her nose. Seeing him endure the pain, Song Xing Chen's expression changed, and she couldn't help but feel sore in her heart, but her hands became faster. "Please bear with it."

In this moment, the gunfire of the battle had become much weaker.

The long-awaited sirens also sounded from far to near.

Song Xing Chen helped Lu Qun carefully put back his half-taken clothes.

Hearing the faint sound of the siren, she felt happy in her heart. "Are reinforcements coming?"