56

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 56

"Let's get married, tomorrow."

When she said this, her eyes were always looking at Su Qing Che. Under the light, the tiny lights in her eyes gathered together into a stream of light, twinkling.

He just paused and didn't say yes or no.

He just hugged her and sat on the sofa, and squeezed her leg carefully. "Is it still numb?"

Song Xing Chen just stared at him.

When she raised her head like this, she simply held his face to prevent him from having a chance to escape.

"I said let's get married,"

Su Qing Che's eyes flashed, and he glanced at her with a half-smile, "Why,"

"I want to get married," she answered.

"Comrade Song, you are very irrational."

He slightly curled his fingers and flicked her forehead, "Are you going to say it yourself or should I ask you questions one by one?"

Song Xing Chen was stunned for a moment, pouting and staring angrily.

She glanced at him and said, "I've already proposed, so you can't agree to me in a hot-headed way. If you're so rational, your feelings for me are all fake!"

Captain Su originally planned to tease her, but she finally After blurting out this sentence, the half-smiling smile on his lips disappeared instantly.

He became so serious in an instant, and Song Xing Chen became even more flustered.

She felt like someone was beating a drum, beating the rhythm step by step, then getting faster and faster.

Su Qing Che frowned and looked at her for a while, then sighed helplessly, "I should be the one to do the proposal."

Song Xing Chen didn't speak, just looked down at his slender fingers on the crook of her leg. .

"I probably know why you want to marry me tomorrow."

He said this and moved a little.

Song Xing Chen thought he was about to let go, so she quickly hugged him and got closer.

Su Qing Che held her in one hand and took the peace charm he had just put on the table with the other.

"Bring this to grandma tomorrow.

"The old man heard about grandma's illness. He happened to go to the temple and asked for a peace charm. Although I don't really believe this, it is still the old man's intention."

Song Xing Chen took it. Holding it in her hand, when she turned to look at him again, there was wet mist in her eyes again.

"Marriage is not a small matter, it is the most important decision in your life. I don't want you to have any regrets in the future. Your father is still waiting to see my attitude. If I really get the certificate from you tomorrow, do you plan to My future father-in-law really doesn't want to see me anymore, right?"

He softened his tone and held her hand tighter.

"I should be more anxious about getting married than you are. You see, I have met such a good girl now. I won't feel at ease if I don't get the certificate. When grandma is stable, I will officially come to meet your parents. You can come with me to meet them.  Pass the old man. I will fight with whoever stops me."

After he said these words, Song Xing Chen laughed out loud.

"But you rejected my proposal, I'm so embarrassed."