98

When Song Xing Chen’s due date arrived, the little guy had no intention of coming out.

Song's mother had already spent this time, specifically to wait for the arrival of this little life.

She came to the hospital early in the morning and prepared a large bowl of chicken soup for Song Xing Chen.

Song Xing Chen had been eating and drinking deliciously all day long, but there was no movement in her stomach at all.

Song Xing Chen's mood was not high all day long. She would go to the window and open the curtains to take a look, or she would hear movement at the door. When she looked up, she would always come back disappointed.

The emotion in her eyes was so obvious that Mr. Qin couldn't move as soon as he came in.

It was Mother Song who asked him to come in and sit down.

Song Xing Chen only poured half of the bowl of chicken soup into the bowl and drank half of it.

Thinking not to waste it, Song's mother heated it up and served it to Mr. Qin.

Qin Shuang drank the soup loudly, and after finishing it, she asked her: "Waiting for Su Qing Qing?"

Song Xing Chen glanced at him, and the naked eyes expressed one meaning: You know too much Okay...

Mr. Qin's back was covered in cold sweat when she looked at her, "As for that..."

Song Xing Chen smiled casually, "Then what do you mean to my sister-in-law?"

Well, this time the matter has been raised to a higher level.

The height of the family.

After Mr. Qin left, Song's mother had just cooked a meal for Song Xing Chen and rested here at night.

Fortunately, this private hospital has no mercy on the facilities in the high-end ward. It is as comfortable as at home.

Song's mother can sleep directly in the outside room, so Song Xing Chen can respond in time when something happens.

Even so, Mr. Su was worried, but he was too old to keep vigil at night, so he asked the nurse on duty to help and keep an eye on her.

Originally, the VIPs who were admitted to this hospital were not ordinary people.

Mr. Su naturally did not dare to take it lightly after giving special instructions.

Song Xing Chen couldn't sleep well because she was worried about things all the time. She was tossing and turning.

Mother Song listened outside for a while, then knocked on her door, "Xing Chen?"

"Huh?"

She stood up and turned on the light, "Mom, why aren't you asleep yet?"

Mother Song came in and took a look at her.  He straightened the quilt for her before going out.

When she walked to the door, she seemed to think of something, and warned: "You need to have a good rest now, don't think too much."

Song Xing Chen nodded, and when she turned off the light, she fell into another trap. Into darkness.

She turned slightly sideways and looked through the window.

There was a bright moon in the sky, and the moonlight was cold.

Her consciousness became shallower and shallower, so soft that she could no longer hear her own breathing, and then she had a dream.

The person she had been thinking about finally came back and sat down in front of her bed.

His warm hand held hers, caressing it slowly, nostalgically and affectionately.